Slowly Blooming

"Jisoo uniieee" Lisa called out. "Why are you spacing out??"

"Ahh sorry.." she said. They were practicing their dance and on their break.

"Jisoo keeps on staring at the abyss.." Rose said jokingly.

"I am not!" Jisoo said. "I was just thinking.."

"Who might you be thinking about?" Jennie said knowingly.

"Huh?" Jisoo flusteredly said, "no I was..."

The three girls looked at each other with a teasing gaze at her.

"Ahh no.. I was... why would I think about someone.. I was thinking about the steps.." Jisoo said defensively.

"Ahhh, if I were you unnieee..." Jennie said, "I will just let my feelings flow.."

Jisoo could feel her face turn red.

"Yeah..." Lisa and Rose giggle in agreement.

She stood there not knowing what to do for the long while.

...

Jisoo ended up with Bona as they go on to buy things they'd be needing for class. She was kind of tired and just wants to get this over with.

"Girlll," Bona said to her reading her phone, "just look at this photo!"

It was Tzuyu and Taehyung sitting closely together. Jihyo uploaded with the caption, Visuals slaying while working.

Jisoo had this bad feeling she didnt want to acknowledge.

"I swear, everytime Kim Taehyung had a photo with another girl, he's bound to be on top of a rumor hill." Bona said shaking her head.

"Umm, but they are just working on their class presentation." She pipped.

"I knowww.. but theres this..." Bona said, but stopped and grinned, "uhhh excuse me miss, did I heard you right?"

"What?"

"Did you just defend Kim Taehyung's honor??" Bona asked exaggeratedly.

"What?" Jisoo tried to laugh her way out.

"I'm expecting you to say yeah, he's such a flirt!" Bona said, "something did change! I always knew it, the first time he posted a photo with you! Which reminded me, why did I not ask about that..."

"No!" She said in protest.

They looked at each other then Bona laughed. "GURLLL"

"Ahhh stop it!" Jisoo said blushing. "All Im saying is that those class are focusing on their performance! And so should we, instead of talking about this."

Bona put her hand around her and squeeze, "Aww its okay Jisoo... I wont think less of you if you ended up crushing on Taehyung too.. I mean, A LOT of girls has a crush on him.."

"Ahhh I dont want to hear it!" Jisoo said with a little laugh, "stop playing around, I want to go home already."

"Oh! Holy crap!" Bona said squeezing her more tightly.

"What?" She asked following her gaze.

It was Taehyung, followed by Tzuyu. He was holding a teddy bear and a balloon.

He also spotted them.

"Ohhhh holllyyy crapppp..." Bona whispered.

"Stop staring!" Jisoo nudged her. But what is this feeling she's feeling though?

Ahhh damn it.

He's walking towards them now.

Damn. It.

...

Taehyung was so bored going around the mall and buying stupid stuff for their props.

He was tasked for this duty as a punishment for not participating in meetings. In his defence, he was not part of that team so he cant possibly be held accountable for not participating. He wished he was classmates with Jungkook and Jimin, their class seems more fun than his stuck up classmates who kept using his fame.

Every single time, they would post a photo of him, chasing clout, trying to put up their names together with him. He lets it slide, as he would not look so conceited.

But he hates it. The feeling of being used.

So he took a deep breath and lets it go. Especially now that their band is on the way to debut. He learned about this a few nights ago.

"Should we go buy something to eat?" Tzuyu asked. They just have to buy some ribbons on the way out.

"Nah.." he replied, but his eyes caught someone.

He instantly smiled. Jisoo was being hugged by her classmate, Bona.

"Hey, I'll just say hi to Jisoo." He said walking towards the two, not waiting for Tzuyu's answer.

"Chichuuu!!!" He said as the two looked at him.

Bona smiled at him, "and Bona!"

"V." Jisoo said with a smirk.

"Ah, Tzuyu is here as well!" Jisoo said sweetly.

"Girl, you dont need to sound so jealous..." Bona whispered to Jisoo. Jisoo turned pink as she glared at Bona.

"Bona I swear.." Jisoo whispered back.

He pretends not to hear them, but he is amused.

"Hey rep!" Tzuyu greeted her with a smile. "Shopping?"

"No," Jisoo said, "we're getting dinner, Bona insisted on buying me food tonight."

Bona looked at her in disbelief. Jisoo just smiled at her.

"Anyways, we're off.. bye now." Jisoo said dragging Bona with her and smiling at them.

Taehyung grabbed Jisoo's back collar stopping them.

"Just so you know, we are out to buy props for the class presentation." He said firmly at Jisoo.

She pouted at him. He smiled. Is she really jealous?

"Aish," Jisoo said finally "got it."

She whisked his hand off. Say bye and take care to Tzuyu, then dragged Bona away.

...

"Whoaaa..." Bona said as they settled on their table to eat.

"Are you and Tae?..." Bona asked with a smile.

"What are you saying?" Jisoo said embarassed. Why did she acted that way anyway? "Wait, no, stop thinking that."

"I mean, why not Jisoo?" Bona said pressing on.

She didnt say anything and pretends to be interested in the menu.

Then she sighs, "No, its not like that. I'm sorry, I also didnt know why I acted like that..."

"Awwww..." Bona said pinching her cheeks, "its okay Jisoo... I mustve been too much earlier as well, sorry..."

She smiled at her.

"But, I am not sorry to push you on." Bona said energetically again, "I always though Taehyung likes you since the beginning."

"No, its not like that..." Jisoo said, "he just genuinely wanted to be friends, mainly because of our rivalry back then.. and he's just like that, I was the one who mistook all things.. that's why its so embarassing..."

"I dont think so, you are the only girl he posted..."

"Its because.. did you know he flicked my forehead? He was annoyed at me because I took him as a flirt, but he is a flirt right? You see him flirting with a lot of girls, plus they tag him a lot!"

She left the part of Jennie and Kai since she didnt want rumors for her friend.

"Uhuh..." Bona said as if symphatizing with her, then whisk her hand, "yeah I dont care, I kinda liked you two as a couple.. you guys look good together..."

She smirked at Bona, "I'll let you buy me the most expensive thing here for all the teasing your doing."

"Bring it," Bona said, "I'll be sure to eat all the food when you and Teahyung got married then."