That Guy

"Kim Taehyung!!!" Jisoo said alarmed. "Why did you let me sleep?? How long was a sleeping?!!"

She just realized that she fell asleep at Taehyung's car. How can she sleep so easily? What would he think of her? She must've looked weird.. what if she drooled all over???

"Why does it sound like it was my fault?" Taehyung replied amused at Jisoo's sudden out burst. "What's with your face though?"

He teased poking her nose as Jisoo hurriedly looked at herself in the mirror, "What? What's with my face??"

She looked a bit alarmed at Taehyung.

"Your face.. looks so pretty." He said with a big grin.

Jisoo almost melted and turned pink, she pinched his arm, the first thing she could get a hold, of as Taehyung laughed.

"What? Its true." He said, "and now you look so cute being so shy and all."

"Yahh V-shi!" Jisoo said trying to calm herself while Taehyung's eyes shine as he laughed at her cuteness.

He started the car still laughing, "I'll take you home so you can properly rest my CutieChu."

He said sweetly as Jisoo's heart swims with happiness. How could she not fall for this guy? He's so nice to her.

Jisoo told Taehyung about how nice Irene and Seulgi was to her earlier as they drove.

"Rest well." He said when they arrive at her dorm. "I still have to go somewhere, but I'll call you after."

"Thanks for giving me a ride, take care." She said with a smile, "I'll wait for your call."

...

BTS were going to meet with James Park. They've reseserched about him. He is someone in the industry. Since they were just asking for info, they sadly had no other news about him other than what Jisoo said.

"Ahh, BTS, I was curious about you guys." James Park started, he was jolly and looks likeable.

"Thanks for having us, we are surprised that you reached out to us so fast." Namjoon said.

"Well I have heard good news about you guys, and all of you had been making a buzz individually, of course I have to see it myself when Twice mentioned your names." He said looking at Taehyung.

"Especially V. The rumors between you and Tzuyu are so believable, I wanted to know if its even true."

Taehyung smiled shyly, he practiced his role for this. "Oh man, we are classmates.."

James Park laughed, "ahh to be young.. I envy you, being surrounded by beautiful girls is a dream."

"Those Twice girls are talented." James Park said with a smirk, almost saying for himself.

"I'll be attending your school fest. Principal Chan is a good friend of mine and would help me evaluate the upcoming Idols." He said quiet arrogantly now, "send me a few songs you made so I can evaluate if I will support you or not."

"Send?" Suga asked.

"Yes, I need to see what you guys got, your school doesnt matter anymore if you guys are already meeting with me. You're playing in a different field now. The real one."

He said with an overwhelming pressure in his voice.

"You see boys, I am not just a financer in this industry.. I am part of the ones who make the rules. Follow me and you sure will be at the top."

They almost shiver at the arrogance. Namjoon was the first to recover, he smiled and said, "thanks for the opportunity, we definitely will work hard."

BTS can only think James Park really is gross like what Jisoo said.

...

"I cant imagine Jisoo met with him by herself." Jungkook said still shook at the weird James Park.

"He must've had a lot of grudge with Jisoo," Suga said, "imagine believing you make everyone bow to you, then a little girl rejects you."

"He's not all that then," Jin said, "if he can make or break anyone, then he's failing misserably at Jisoo as her career has been going up smoothly."

"Thats because my Chichu is awesome." Taehyung said proudly. They just looked at him weirdly.

"But what are we going to do with the songs Namjoon?" JHope said, "I'm not comfortable giving him materials."

"Me too." Everyone said.

"Can we just give him a cover we did to stall time?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah.. also, I think we need to call a friend." Namjoon said.

They all agreed.

...

Jisoo listened carefully as Taehyung told her what happened in their meeting as they video call that night.

"I think youre one of the reasons why he'll turn up at the festival." Taehyung said.

"Thats good, we can keep him occupied with me while you guys set the trap." Jisoo said.

Taehyung was not happy with the plan, but he cant do anything much about it. "We need more information about him though.. right now, he's occupied with Twice."

"Hmm, that's good since you're close with the girls." Jisoo said after a while.

"Are you jealous?" Taehyung said with mischief in his tone.

"Should I be?" She said a little irritated. This guy!

"Course not!" He said but the way he said it irritated Jisoo more.

"I mean, who cares if you spend all the time with Tzuyu.. you guys even went on a date one time in a fancy restaurant.. like whatever, not my business." Jisoo said.

"Yah Sooyah..." Taehyung said finding Jisoo more cute by the second. "This is all business."

"Business with pleasure you mean." She said, why is he grinning like that? He's so handsome though.

"I only do this to protect my JealousChu."

"Who says I'm jealous?" She said smirking at him.

"Well you feel like your being jealous." He said mirroring her smirk. Jisoo pouted at him as he pouted back.

"I'm sleeping." Jisoo said.

"Yahh wait up! I'm just teasing you cos your so cute." Taehyung said in a little panic. He wants to talk to her more.

"Go talk to Tzuyu or any member of Twice." She said.

"Pass, I only want to talk to my Chichu.. you look so cute even if your angry by the way." He said trying to sweet talk to her, she smirks.

"Who would believe you?"

"You." He said confidently. "You know I only have my eyes on you."

He said it so smoothly that Jisoo blushed. "Flirt."

He laughed.

But in Jisoo's heart, she kinda believed, and wished what Taehyung said is true.