Date-Date

"You like to drive?" Jisoo asked as Taehyung parked the car. They went to a park near her dorm since its already midnight.

They didnt even went out the car.

"Shoot, I should've bought coffee or something first." Taehyung said realizing he had nothing for Jisoo to drink or eat.

Jisoo laughed, "That's the consequences of being impulsive."

"Sorry bout that." He said scratching the back of his head. "We can-"

"Its ok V-shi~" Jisoo said smiling at him, "I'm not in a mood to eat..."

"Whatareyousaying???" Taehyung said looking at her.

"I'm not in the mood to eat?" Jisoo said, "its midnight, Im ok to just chill-"

"Why did you call me V again?" He asked. "Did I annoy you? You only call me like that when I do something wrong."

Jisoo giggled at the realization "Oh yeah..."

He just looked at her, that Jisoo finds extremely endearing.

"Well I did say 'V-shi', notice there was a sweet tone in it.. so that means I dont think you were annoying." Jisoo tried to explain, "if anything, I think I find you cute so I ended up calling you like that?"

She herself was not sure. Taehyung just look extra endearing in her eyes tonight.. maybe she just missed him so much?

"You think I'm cute?" Taehyung asked blushing, but very happy.

"Actually, the word is endearing." Jisoo who was lost in her thoughts just realized what she said.

Taehyung and Jisoo just looked at each other blushing.

"S-so anyway, you like to drive?" Jisoo asked averting her eyes. "Ah, the stars look pretty tonight."

It was a cloudy night.

"Glad I'm reaping the perks of being impulsive." He said, his eyes sparkling with delight as he watch the most precious person at his side.

Jisoo pinched his arm trying to hide her embarrassment. He just laughed it off.

"I did miss you, and just wanted to see you." Taehyung said holding Jisoo's hand. He could see her blushing, sitting there, being extremely cute, and he bet he's looking flushed as well.

"I did missed you too.. I kinda said that already.." Jisoo said. It was hard for her to twist words so she tells it like it is.

Taehyung kissed her hand.

"I do like driving around to clear my head, but my favorites are the ones where I get to drive around with you by my side." He said.

She pinched his cheeks, "why are you so cheeky tonight?"

"Coz, my dearest Chichu will be dating her girlfriends and I will be forgotten on the sides." Taehyung said dramatically. "Why are my dates in the middle of the night where you are already sleepy??"

"Well you could hang out with us!" Jisoo said. "Wait, is this a date-date??"

"Yes, this is a date-date. I'm dating you, anytime I can be alone with you, is a real date." Taehyung said as a matter of factly. Jisoo giggled.

"Also, I actually cant hang out for a while.." he said giving her a puppy eyes look and sneaking another kiss on her hand, "I'll be practicing for the debut.."

"Ohhh!!!" Jisoo exclaimed happily, "congratulations!!! So you guys are all set?? I knew Hybe will wait for you guys!"

Hybe's plans with them was almost shelved since BTS asked to push with the plans only after the school issue was resolved.

"Waittt, let's go back!!! You need to rest." Jisoo said.

"Awww I dont wanna.." Taehyung said embracing Jisoo's hands.

"Im not going anywhere, so let's go back." Jisoo said firmly. She wants to spend more time with him as well but she wont let him slack off.

She took her hand back and gently hold his face, to face her. He was about to complain but decided to just stare at her.

"I'm so proud of you my V-shi."

Taehyung smiled .

"Now, drive us back."

Taehyung pouts.

"I wanted to tell you something first." He said, holding both her hands and placing it to his chest.

"I like you Jisoo." He said sincerly. "I like you the first time I saw you, and I like you more everyday after that."

Jisoo almost melted at his gaze, and his words.

"I know I look and sounded that I always goof around, but I really really do have feelings for you. I dont know if you have felt it, since youre kinda dense-"

"Hey!" Jisoo said.

"Its true though, anyways, you dont have to answer me, I just want you to know my feelings."

Jisoo could feel her heart through her chest. "You dont want me to answer?"

"To be honest Im sort of afraid what you'll say.."

Jisoo gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Whose dense now?" Jisoo asked teasingly.

"×*#,$;@((@;$,#*#;'j" Taehyung said.

"Exactly." Jisoo said but not really understanding what jibberish Taehyung said, "I cant believe you dont think I wont have feelings for you when I basically just let you kiss me. Now lets go back, I dont want you slacking off practice tomorrow."

"My heart feels like its gonna burst of happiness, but yeah, I thought you just let friends kiss you so.. anyways.. I like you so much." Taehyung said starting the car. She giggled.

"Yes V-shi, I do let my GIRL friends kiss and hug me." Jisoo replied. "You are the only guy I kiss and have me be kissed."

Taehyung looked at her playfully, "I'm allowed to kiss you?"

"You kinda kissed me before if you have forgotten.." Jisoo said blushing. This kissing conversation's making her shy all of a sudden. "B-besides the fact that I'm okay with it because I like you as well..."

Taehyung moved and gave Jisoo a kiss on her cheeks, "I didnt hear what you said properly so could you please repeat it again?"

Jisoo rolled her eyes at him, his face so close to hers, she giggled and said, "I like you Kim Taehyung."

Taehyung peck on her lips. Then her nose. Whispered he likes her so much to her ear, and return to her lips.

...