LSS

"Nobita kage wo.. hodou ni narabe.." Jisoo hums as she cleans up the scattered book at the table in the library. She wanted to finish her tasks so she can practice later, or sleep, which ever comes first.

"Kotoshi, saisho no yuki no hana wo..."
She had no idea why she's singing a japanese song right now too. Maybe because its a bit chilly and the mood feels like it.

There is only a few people in the library and she is pretty sure some of them are just there to sleep. She is also far away from them so she's pretty confident she's not bothering them.

After piling the books at the side, she took out a the papers she needs to sort out.

She continued singing the song. "Kimo wo aishiteru.. kokoro kara sou omotta..."

A paper fly towards her side and she was to pick it up, she almost jumped as she saw Taehyung standing by the shelves.

Their eyes met for a second or more. And when Jisoo finally grasp what happened, she felt her cheeks flushing. Without a word, she hurriedly took all the papers and smoothly went away. Not sure where but just a good mile away from the library.

...

"Kimo wo aishiteru.. kokoro kara sou omotta..."

He was mesmerized. Jisoo's voice sounds very angelic. It's deep but clear. And she was so natural, doing her thing, as her hair sway along.. he wanted to hear her more.

Hiding at the library really has so much perks. He should greet her, but she might not like that, and stop singing.. or worse, shoo him away.

But a paper flew by his direction and as Jisoo pick it up, their eyes met.

She was so surprised and hurriedly went away.

That was sad. It has been a whirlwind of emotion in a span of minutes.

...

"Geucheo gudaeui gyeoteso hamkke itgo
Shipeun mambbunirago tashin kudael nohchi aneulkkeyo
Ggeutobshi naerimyeo uril kamssaon gori gadeukhan

Nunkkot sokeseo geudaewa nae gasume chogeumsshik
Jakun choukeul keurineyo

Yeongwonhi naegyeote guedae (meomulleo) isseoyo"

Taehyung uploaded the song he's been singing the whole day.. hoping to finally stop thinking about Jisoo- Jisoo's song.

...

This is just a filler chapter, as I wanted to write something about Yuki no Hana. I find it cute that Teahyung had a korean version and Jisoo performed a japanese version.