Big Reveal

"I know everyone is so excited for today's announcements." Jisoo said in a very engaging voice. The crowd cheered. "For starters, we will be announcing the first batch of Supers. We all wanted to be part of this elite Idol group and I know we all tried so hard."

People cheered as some have hints already who had passed.

James Park was fuming as he watched Jisoo ignoring his warning. He's contemplating if she was dumb or just brave.

"Wahh Tae, stop drooling.." Jimin joked as Taehyung was watching Jisoo's beautiful face on the big screen.

"Shut up." He hissed.

"Dont lose focus now," Namjoon said, "we're just about to start."

.
.
.

"As everyone know, the School has awarded Students with points for the positions to be Supers." Jisoo explained, "this points are calculated until yesterday's performance BUT some students have already excelled and I am proud to announce who they are."

A lot of students are already cheering names.

"Ahhh I heard the names already..." Jisoo said acting surprised.

"BTS!!!" Some group cheered.

Jisoo giggled. "Ahhh I guess we all know then, so let's call them up, and watch how deserving they are with the first group of the Super- BTS!!!"

Right on cue, the professionally installed stage and lights started as the boys emerged and took the stage.

And they did not disappoint. They performed their hearts out and made no one doubt their talents.

.
.
.

Jisoo was about to take the stage as BTS is about to finish their performance, but she felt someone took her out of the stage. It was a big and massive hand and she wasnt able to do much.

There was an instant coldness as she feared for the unknown. The people who took her are so swift and fast.

Then she heard a thud sound. She fell on her butt.

"Jisoo you okay?" Jinyoung said with shaking hands as he try to shake Jisoo off her trance.

"Jisoo get up!" Suho said as he pull her up, but there were guys already running towards them. "Shit.."

.
.
.

BTS finished performing but Jisoo was nowhere on stage.

Goosebumps was felt by the group and Taehyung felt like he's about to pass out.

"Everyone we are BTS." Namjoon said, "we are honored to be the first to be announced as the Super Idols. This will not be possible without the school's effort, so we would like to call the principal and his friend Mr. James Park on stage."

"Oh Mr. Park, you are being called on stage!" Tzuyu said excitedly, as the old man was about to go somewhere.

"Ah.." he said and wasnt able to do much as Tzuyu led him to where the stage is.

The principal shyly also went up.

"Up here, with all the students, guest producers, investors and allumni, these two are the ones who conceptualize the Super idea." Namjoon started. "It was a very noble idea, and we all strive to be part of it as being idols are the main goal why we are in this school the first place."

James Park laughed, "oh there is no need for this."

"But there is." Namjoon continued, his words are cold that even the people watching became quiet.