Act 2

"How's my Jisoo doing?" Taehyung asked as soon as Jisoo pick up his video call.

Jisoo gave a smile, his voice sound so sweet. She paused for a few second just to savor the moment then she replied, "It was like interning to a broadcasting studio actually but we do everything. We filmed, I report, we edit, we run the videos, make sure things are smooth sailing, repeat the process like maybe four times..."

"Tired?" Taehyung asked, he was in bed already, since its already 12:00AM.

Jisoo is just about to do the same. She is tired, but more like an emotional tiredness rather than physical one, his call is somehow giving her energy- weird. "Sort of.. how about you?"

She was unsure, so she almost whispered, "my Taehyungshi.."

Taehyung perked up with an instant smile. "What did you say?"

"How about you?" She repeats.

"No, what did you just call me?" He said almost putting the screen on his face, not sure to put the phone near his ear, so he can hear her voice clearer.

"T-Taehyungshi.." she repeats.

"No.. its definitely more than that."

"Anyways," Jisoo who is now blushing divert the topic into something else. "So how was your day?"

"Yah.. Kim Jisoo..." he said not letting it go. She laughed and looked somewhere else. "Jisooyah, look at me."

Jisoo looked at the screen making her eyes go bigger, then giggled.

Taehyung was stunned, watching and smiling like a fool. She's too cute.

"Excuse me miss, but my heart cant seem to handle your cuteness, I think its gonna burst." He said after some staring contest.

"Let's talk tomorrow.. later I mean." She said. "We both need rest."

He didnt want to end the call yet, but he needs to let her rest, "good night..."

She smiled, "good night."

"I miss you." He said.

Jisoo heard him loud and clear. He said it just after she pushed the end call.

She fondled her phone for a minute, then sent a voicemail: "good night, my Taehyungshi."

It took sometime, then she saw him typing..

[howthe hellwill I sleep noe?]

She giggled. She wanted to talk to him more, ask about his day too and thank him for the candies.. but she can see he looks more tired than her. They can talk after this festival. She can wait.

.
.
.

"Ahh gadamitttt I cant wait to see her!!!" Taehyung said all giddy and certainly awake more than ever.

[Close your phone and rest already] Jisoo chatted.

He played her voicemail again, and again, happily.. trying to not call her again.

"Let's sleep Taehyung.. we need to look handsome for tomorrow incase Jisoo see us." He whispered to himself.

...

"You look so pretty today my Chichi..." Taehyung said looking at the smiling Jisoo.. at the big LED screen.

He sigh, they wont be able to meet today as James Park's goon looking men roams around where Jisoo's tent is. Thank God for the two cameraman ajusi around her, he felt that she is safe.

He heard someone sigh at his side.

"She is so pretty..." Suho said.

He grits his teeth, has he not given up on her by now? They looked at each other. As Suho sadly says, "I guess her beauty is not meant for the both of us..."

For you maybe, he thought but he didnt say anything.

"Well, I hope you'll be happy with Tzuyu... and I will be focusing on my career..hoping to meet someone like Jisoo someday... or maybe we'll cross paths again, who knows.." he said sighing again.

He patted Taehyung's back and walk away.

Just move on hyung, he thought looking at Suho giving lingering looks at Jisoo's video.

I wont let my Sooyah go.

His phone rang as he curse, "Hey Mr. Park.. ahhh I'll be there in a minute! Haha bye now!"

FML, Let's do this Kim Taehyung!

...

Wednesday came and everyone was anticipating the first performers, especially Mr. Park.

This is the day Jisoo will regret she rejected him.

Fireworks boomed over as everyone gathered to watch the performers.

Twice opened the show and people are hyped. Mr. Park looks so proud.

Next are GOT7.

"Woah these performance are amazing, dont you guys agree?!" Jisoo beamed as she energize the crowd some more. The crowd shouted in delight. Her face plastered beautifully at the screen. "We all hope for the succesful debut of our very own GOT7! But now, for our final performers, give it up for... BLACKPINK!!!"

The crowd went wild. As Mr. Park looked curiously. He has read the performers, its RedVelvet that should have been performing.

The sounds blared as Lisa started with "BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA..." she entered the stage oozing with swag.

Next was Rose, giving the crowd her sultry attitude.

And then Jennie, walking with her signature walk in the beat of the music.

And then Jisoo entered, serving them her godess beauty. She smirked at the camera, like shooting the hearts of the people watching.

Mr. James Park was dumbstruck. Not knowing how Jisoo was able to stand on stage when she was suppose to be MC-ing. He looked at the empty stage then to the performers. He has his men all over the place too.

"BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA!" Lisa sang as the girls gave the best performance the school will be talking about for years to come.