Chaos at the After Party

Jennie's design won 1st runner up, and also became the designer to watch out for, Taehyung and Lisa won special awards as the best models, and over all, it was a successful gig for their team.

"Look at this Chichu!" Taehyung said cutely as he proudly hand Jisoo his plaque.

"You're so good at the catwalk V." Jisoo said happily, "you deserve this, congratulations!"

"Its all because you helped me all day." He said. Jisoo recognize the same flirty tones he usually say to her. This time, its not that annoying. She rolled her eyes at him.

Taehyung amusedly smiled as he was expecting to be ignored like before. She was smiling as she rolled her eyes at him, and it's too cute.

This is all because of Jennie, Lisa and Rose's faith at him. He is finally getting closer-

"Jisoo! Wanna come with us at the after party?!" Suho suddenly said.

"Suho oppa, congratulations, your team won the grand prize." Jisoo said.

"Jisoo, where's Jen? Let's go to the after party!" Kai said happily.

"Yes!" Jennie squealed. "No one will say no, we are celebrating, all night!"

"Can we come along too?" Jungkook suddenly said. "Congrats man! Jennie!"

Taehyung's flailing nostrils cant even handle the annoyance with Suho and the sudden interruption of his moment.

Jisoo politely greeted the BTS boys as they congratulate Jennie and Taehyung. "Then, let me just call out Rose and Lisa."

She left the noisy crowd as Taehyung and Suho followed.

"I'll come with you-" Taehyung and Suho said.

"Uh, sure." Jisoo said simply.

"Aish, good luck Taehyung oppa..." Jennie whispered. Kai was puzzled with what she said while the BTS boys just nods in agreement.

...

There is awkwardness in the air, Jisoo thought. Maybe it's because Taehyung is back at his sour mood again.

Rose just finished up instructing the helpers on their things and Lisa just finished changing.

"Ohhh, the air is stuffy in here!" Lisa teased.

"I know right." Jisoo said in a whisper, "V is so moody.."

"And I wonder why..." Rose said obviously.

"Well, we cant help it if Kai oppa returned." Jisoo said in a hush voice.

Rose and Lisa looked at each other perplexed at Jisoo's comment.

"I mean, if he's jealous of Jennie and Kai, we cant do anything about it." Jisoo explained seeing the two's puzzled look.

"Jisoo, are this suppose to go to the car?" Suho asked.

"Jisoo-shiii, can you help me with this?" Taehyung said.

"Aish.." Jisoo gestured to Lisa and Rose she's going.

"Oh wow..." Lisa and Rose was dumbfounded.

...

Jim, Namjoon, Suga, Jhope, Jimin, and Jungkook all laughed as Rose and Lisa retell the story of what Jisoo think is happening and Taehyung's jealousy.

Right now, they are at the after party. Jennie is with Kai at the dance floor. Jisoo is ordering drinks and being followed by Taehyung and Suho oblivious of the two's silent war over her attention.

"Dang, and we thought things are sailing peacefully." Jungkook said.

"Dont worry, I think Taehyung's cuteness is finally affecting Jisoo." Rose said.

"You think?" Jimin asked.

"She's very concerned with him earlier." Rose said.

"But she's always been the worry worth.. I mean, she was also worried about Suho oppa, isnt it the reason why he came with you guys the first place?"  Lisa said.

"Oh yeah..." Rose said.

"Nah, Jisoo is just polite." Jin said, "Suho asked him so she obliged."

"I just dont get how Jisoo missed all of Tae's hints.."

"Maybe she's so used to guys flocking all over her." Suga said.

"Umm if anything, at least, Taehyung oppa seems to get into her nerves so maybe this is his advantage." Rose said.

"Oh yeah.." Lisa agreed sarcastically, "No other man annoyed Jisoo than Taehyung. Such a great advantage."

...

"Let's do some shot Jisoo!" Suho said handing Jisoo another drink.

Jisoo obliged, "ah Suho oppa, I think this will be my last shot."

"OK baby." He said jokingly.

Taehyung easily drowned his drinks as he ordered another after hearing Suho calling Jisoo "baby", the hell was that? Why is he even here?

"Oh Suho oppa, should we say hello to Irene and the others? I think they just arrive." Jisoo said.

They went without Taehyung as he sadly slumped at the bar.

Irene and the other girls are all talking at the same time as Jisoo slipped silently leaving Suho behind.

"Success!!!" She cheered silently. Suho's presence had been pressing and she needs fresh air.

She saw Jennie and Kai with Taehyung and her heart ached for him. The poor thing. He was sulking already.. should she ask him to join her to step out for a bit?

She silently observe him as he order another drink and just gulped it down.

"Okay, maybe I should get him out of here." She decided finally.