After

"Jisooyahhh!!!" Lisa exclaimed.

"A real kiss kiss and a real date date, woahh" Jennie said proudly as if she thought her what to do.

"Ahhh unniee..." Rose said as if she was melting.

"Ommmoo... he's my boyfriend now right?..." Jisoo asked.

"Yes unnie finally! This is the slowest ship, I'm so glad it sailed already." Jennie said, still looking proud like she made this happen.

"Who would've thought right?" Jisoo asked.

"Uh you're the only one who didnt think of this sailing." Lisa said.

"I-I always knew we'd sail.." Jisoo said shyly.

"Yeah right Jisooyah!" The three exclaimed.

...

"Im so happy Jisoo actually had feelings for you." Jin said, "You wouldve been a sobbing mess if after all of it, she just ended up friendzone-ing you..."

"Who knew those vodoo night rituals work huh?" Suga said.

"Hyung! I DONT DO THAT." Taehyung said, "the universe wanted this to happen ok?"

"Uh, those nights where you look at Jisoo's photos are very sus, but ok then." Suga said teasingly.

"Hyung! STOP MAKING IT SOUND SO WEIRD!!" Taehyung grunted. "Are you guys really happy for me?"

"Were happy for you of course." Namjoon said.

"She knows we are only a text away if you are disturbing her, so we are all chill." Jungkook said.

"Well, I guess we need to get ready for cheesy Taehyung." Jimin said.

"Bet he'll be squelling every night being lovey dovey over Jisoo!" Jhope said.

"Ugh someone help us..." Jimin said tiredly.

"You all bet Im gonna flaunt my love life to all your single butts so hard." Taehyung said with the biggest smile.

...

Weekend come as Black and Twice went out to go shopping and eat.

"So you and Taehyung huh?" Tzuyu said to Jisoo nudging her shoulders together.

Jisoo gave a shy smile.

"He was our main crush you know." Tzuyu said. "Now Im gonna go stan Jungkookie since Taehyung is not available anymore."

"It would've been funny if Jisoo didnt like him back though..." Nayeon said out of the blue.

"Please dont mind her crazy..." Jihyo said.

"I mean, Jisoo will eventually like him, but not that fast!" Nayeon explained.

"Gurl that's exactly what happened." Jennie said laughing.

"Really?!"

They talked and bonded. Twice bought them gifts and food as their thank you for BlackPink, helping them out and keeping them safe.

The next day, BlackPink went out with RedVelvet and planned the beach trip.

...

As night falls, Taehyung messaged Jisoo to sleep early. He had training and they werent able to talk.

Actually, it has been a full week when they last saw each other. No video calls too. They only ended up sending messages to each other as he was already passed out to call Jisoo every night, trainings would end around 11pm, sometimes 1am. Jisoo on the other hand had been busy with her girl friends and work commitments.

BTS wont be attending school for a month to get ready for their debut as well.

"Why did it turned out this way???" He said frustrated as he read Jisoo's mesage.

...

"Its kinda scary..." Jin whispered.

"So this is how he is when things go south..." Jungkook replied.

"Cant blame him.. it has only been more than a week when they went official..." Jimin commented as well.

Taehyung was too absorbed in learning the choreography to notice his friends.

...

The guys were extra careful, observing Taehyung. 3 weeks had passed and they never heard him say anything about Jisoo. The first week, he was scary quiet, but after that he was his usual self.

It was a saturday, they decided to give themselves a rest for two days.

They heard him laugh. It send shivers through their spine. Has he completly gone mad now? They texted each other to ask who will check on him.

.
.
.

Jimin and Jungkook ended up as the sacrificial lambs. The two gently knock on his room but no one answered. When they open the door, Taehyung was nowhere to be seen.

Then they heard laughter at the kitchen, they ran to see whats up and there, they saw a very happy Taehyung in a tight embrace with Jisoo.

"What the hell you two?" Jimin said frustrated.

"Why?" The lovebirds asked.

"We thought Tae has gone mad." Jungkook said like he had enough of the day.

"Madly inlove you mean?" Taehyung asked with a grin that makes Jimin and Jungkook want to punch his face.

"This past few weeks you were..." Jimin said thinking.

"Hyung I think we were the ones whose gone crazy, come check whats happening in the kitchen." Jungkook called.

"This past few weeks I was freaking awesome?" Taehyung said proudly, still hugging Jisoo. He looked at Jisoo like waiting to be patronized. "I did so well as promised my Chichu."

She pinched his nose. He was too cute.

The rest of the guys came down looking puzzled.

"What is up?" Namjoon asked.

"Sit down oppa," Jisoo said with her bright smile. "The girls will come in an hour I guess, we already prepared breakfast."

"We thought you guys broke up!!!" Jin finally said. "That is what you guys should be explaining!!!"

"Why would we break up?" Jisoo asked. "We just got together you know.."

"As if I would agree to break up." Taehyung said with conviction.

"But he..." Suga said thinking.

"He was too focused to train..???" Namjoon said.

"Yeah! Jisoo told me to train and try not be a bother." Taehyung said, "also to keep our relationship low so not to make your sorry single asses jealous."

"I said, keep it low so that Hybe will just let us be, V-shi." Jisoo said.

"Ah yeah, that too." Taehyung said.

The guys are shooting dagger looks at Taehyung while he happily guide Jisoo to a chair. He totally one up-ed them.

"Anyways, have you guys forgotten that today is our beach trip?" Jisoo said giving them a sweet smile.

They did.

"Thanks for doing this Soo." Suga said as he start eating.

"See this is the reason why I think you are perfect to be my younger sister." Jin said. "I suggest you look for a better partner."

Taehyung pouts at him while Jisoo just laughs at Jin.

"Noona is the best!" Jungkook said smiling cutely at her as she beams her a smile as well.

"Haha look at all your bitter single asses." Taehyung said triumphantly.

"Shut up." The six said as Jisoo eyed him to stop teasing them.