The BangPink Alliance

It was lunch and Taehyung spotted the Blackpink girls at the garden. He smiled as he took a glimpse of the smiling Jisso biting on her lunch. So pretty, as always.

"Hey Taehyung." A voice suddenly said from behind him.

It was Jennie. He didn't notice she was not with them.

"Ah hi." He said, Jennie was smiling at him.

"Wanna join us for lunch?" She asked.

"Ahh..." he hesitated, this is a great opportunity though.

"Are you not comfortable with Jisoo?"

"No!" He said, "it might be the other way around.."

Jennie looked at him closely and just nod, she smiled and said, "maybe next time then."

She waved good bye and didn't wait for him to say anything anymore.

He looked at the pink's direction and she saw Jisoo looking closely at them.

...

Ping

"Hey Jennie, sorry about earlier.. I don't want you to misinterpret anything, I just don't want to ruin the mood."

Taehyung messaged.

Ping

"No worries, Jisoo's a-OK, she's really cool, I know you guys will get along someday."

.
.
.

Ping

"Also, I think it's ok for you to hang out with us if you want, I think it will help us get to know you better."

Taehyung was happy that Jennie said this. He really wanted Jisoo to know him better and that someday they will get along well too.

...

"Ahhh Taehyung oppa!" Jennie said excitedly as Taehyung finally arrived at the cafe. It was a Saturday and Jennie asked for them to hang out as she said she had something to say.

"You have a crush on my Jisoo unnie right?" Jennie said with a smile as soon as he sat down.

"Huh?" Taehyung was surprised, but Jennie seemed to be already on to something.

"You guys have this thing going on..." Jennie said.

"Is it that obvious? My admiration for her, I mean...also, in my defense, I wanted to be friends with her the first time, its just that we got in the wrong foot and things escalated and ended up like this."

"You really sucked at clearing things with her. She was so suspicious of you." Jennie said.

He felt his heart got stab.

"BUT, she also said a lot of good things about you."

"She did?"

"She said you're not that bad. I just dont know what happened, but I think she's really relieve that you've been around to help her especially during the school talent concert thing."

"You guys may not have noticed but she tries to do things on her own because she doesnt want to bother anyone." Jennie explained, "aside from the tasks she had at school, she also takes a lot of responsibility at our group. So we were all concern about her."

"She seems to always keep her feelings for herself huh?" Taehyung asked. "Way back when she won as the representative, she looked like she was about to cry, but not happy tears, it looks like she got hurt, but I said something and she got annoyed and walked out.."

"Yeah, I remember she was asking if we know if there's a violation in picking the flowers in the school garden..."

There was a pause.

"Anyways, I think you are going no where so I decided to take matters on my own hands."

"Uh, that's very kind of you, but you dont have to. I wanted to clear things out with her too and I plan to talk to her soon."

"See, this is why I'm rooting for you." Jennie said happily, "I feel like you just lack the opportunity to finally talk to her."

"Exactly." Taehyung smiled.

Jennie took a paper and Taehyung read it, it was a fashion contest.

"I have a design that's included in this show, and I need a male model." Jennie was grinning from ear to ear and Taehyung understand immediately.

"Will Jisoo be my partner?"

"No, it will be Lisa." Jennie said, "BUT, this is your chance to hang out with us, with a valid excuse, the BlackPink girls, who happens to be, the most favorite people of our one and only precious Jisoo unnie."

Taehyung nod and smiled. "This is a very tempting trap and you know I'm already in it."

Jennie squealed with delight. She knew she was right, and that her design is already a sure win.

"Thank you Taehyun oppa! This will be the best alliance ever." She said, "now let's call the girls and introduce you as my model."