Breather

Jisoo fiddled with her phone for a while. The thought to ask Taehyung out seems a bit weird.

It has been a day and he didnt message her.. usually he would say at least goodmorning. And its a saturday too.

But maybe he's too busy with all the practice and preps for their group's debut. She hears the label they'll be under are a bit new.

If he debuts, there is an option to not go to school anymore. AND he will be busy more than ever. If ever he'll still continue his studies, he'll just pass the requirements needed from time to time so she wont be seeing him often as before.

She sighs. She shouldnt bother him.

...should she just call to check on him?

Going out is a bit hard anyways. She should call. He said she could.

Wait.. why is she being so clingy. That is not nice.

She opened her IG only to see some photos of him with the Twice gang. The caption said: business+pleasure.

Ahhh alright then... she opened her notes and focused on her work.

.
.
.

8PM

Jisoo's phone rang, and lo and behold it was none other than Taehyung. She huffed and pouted while looking at his name.

The call ended. Good then, that guy is unbelievable. She thought annoyed.

After a while, their doorbell rang.

She opened the door thinking it was Rose's food delivery but she almost jumped when she saw it was Taehyung.

"Hi!" He said cheerily.

Jisoo blinked.

"Are you that surprised? I was calling you but you didnt answer, so I called Jennie but her phone was busy so I called Rose and she said to just come over if I cant reach you, but only if I bring snacks." He explained. "Are you busy?"

She saw Taehyung was holding containers of foods. He's adorable.

"What do you want?" She just asked as she remembered the photo she saw earlier.

"You." He said a bit straightening up at her coldness. "I want to hang out with you I mean."

"Is this how you pick up girls?" She said.

His eyes almost pop up. "What?"

"Dont what what me, you.. you superstar playboy." She said. "What? You're gonna hang in here cos your done with Twice? I dont think so.. Mr. Flirty flirt."

Taehyung was dumbfounded. Jisoo.. is being jealous.

He tries to hide his smile and just shouted, "Rose! I brought food!"

He almost laugh when she saw her pout at him. What do he do now with this Jisoo? She's so cute. Ahhh and that gibberish talk, who wouldve thought something like Mr. Flirty Flirt would come out of her mouth.

"Let me just put this inside alright?" He told the fuming Jisoo. He placed the food on the table and shouted, "I'll just take Jisoo out for a while ok?"

"Alright oppa!" The Jennie and Lisa shouted at their room while Rose was hurrying to see the snacks..

"Have fun on your date Tae oppa, Jisoo unnie ❤" Rose said waving at them.

Before Jisoo could say anything, Taehyung had already dragged her outside.

...

"Yah Kim Taehyung." Jisoo said, it felt like in a span of seconds, she was inside his car and they were driving somewhere.

It was obvious that Taehyung was enjoying this. Which is making Jisoo more annoyed than ever.

"First and foremost Ms. Jealous~chu, I did not flirt around with my CLASSMATES." He said casually. "Were doing school works earlier."

Jisoo was quiet and looks surprised.

"Second, as much as I love seeing you get jealous of other girls, I have to inform you that I am faithful all this time." He said with a huge grin and glancing at her, "see how I come to you because I havent heard from you all day and terribly missed you so bad."

Jisoo blushed. "Such a flirt."

He laughed softly. "Sorry I was preoccupied with something urgent, but I swear it was something I need to do. I didnt forget about you."

Jisoo could feel her heart beating fast. Why are his words so sweet, its making her feel fussy and tickly inside.

Its almost not what friends say to each other. This is what boyfriends say to reassure their girlfriends.

She suddenly felt shy allover.

Wait, she acted weirdly too. He was spot on to point out she's jealous.

And she acted like a jealous girlfriend. Haha how embarassing.

She looked at Taehyung, he seems chill about it. She felt relieved. She sighs.

"I'm sorry I acted weirdly." She said. She didnt want to think too much about it. Taehyung was looking at the road but smiled and gently squeezed her hand.

It felt like little bolts run through her.

"Where are we going anyway?" She asked finally looking at the road.

"Nowhere really, I just wanted to drive." He said.

After a while Taehyung went to a drive thru for some coffee and parked in a parking lot. They didnt step out and just stayed inside and talked.

He reached for something and handed Jisoo a box. "For you. The reason I was so busy this day."

Jisoo's face lit up, "Whats this for? I'll open it up."

It was a watch. An expesive one that is. "Tae.. this is... Cartier..."

He smiled, "I have the matching pair."

He showed off his. It cost him so much, he was so happy he has money for this.

"Its beautiful.. but are you sure your giving me this?" Jisoo said looking at him.

"Yeah. You dont like it?" He asked.

"I love it, thank you... but isnt it too much?" She said.

Jisoo curiously looked at him. He took the box and put the watch on her wrist.

"When I saw Suho posted a photo of you two modeling for a watch, I got jealous too." Taehyung said. "So I bought us a pair."

Jisoo giggled. "Are you serious?"

"Dead serious." He said. She winced at him. "If I didnt have so many things going on, I wouldve auditioned in that modeling gig."

"Silly," she said looking at their watches, "you shouldnt distract yourself with those things."

"Let me take a photo." He snapped some and send her the photos. "I'm not distracting myself, this is more like motivating myself. The past week has been hard."

"Why didnt you tell me? I knew you were so busy, should we go back so you could rest?" Jisoo said.

"Could we stay stay for a bit?" He asked.

"Of course.. but V-shi," she said sweetly that instantly make Taehyung smile, "what can I do to help?"

"Just stay by my side." He said softly as he held her hand.