Things We Know

"Wow, you wrote the article so well RM." Jin said clicking his tongue, satisfied.

Namjoon formally wrote the official statement of what happened on the incident.

"Well I am the School Council President after all." He said.

They are at the Student Council Office with Irene who is just quietly reading the article. The truth is, the council had been arguing when the school year started. There had been confusion and new practices implemented. But at the start, there was little suspicion to the new rules.

Then the principal introduced the "Super" idea. It sounds like another competition the school made up so everyone just go with it.

"Glad this part is finally over." Jin said.

"Maybe it was James Park's fault as well for acting untoucheable, maybe it was luck that Jisoo was just freaking brave and maybe it was fate that Teahyung was head over heels for Jisoo- that all this things tied up perfectly." Namjoon said.

If Taehyung had no interest with Jisoo, BTS would not be too invested with the case. He was the one always accusing that the council was mistreating Jisoo so unconsciously, Jin and Namjoon is aware of some of the unjust rules. And if Jisoo was not as brave to take the opportunity to be the bait, they would never catch James Park. Thank goodness that James Park had a god complex, or else he would have noticed their plan from the start. The two undercover cops had been around his sight even before BTS learned about him, yet he didnt even notice them.

"Ugh, my poor Jisoo had gone through so much..." Irene said remembering how cold she was at first to her. She thought she was being given special treatment since these two always sounded like they're giving Jisoo extra care. She and Seulgi only realized during the first performance where Jisoo MC-ed, that it was Taehyung that kept popping around the council. He was a regular face that they subconsciously thought he was part of the council. "Anyways, this had been too much to all of us, I suggest we all have a breather, say, maybe at the beach..? We only have a few months to graduate after all."

Jin and Namjoon just looked at her. She was all mommabear protective to Jisoo more than ever. The guys, specifically Jinyoung and Suho, were tasked to make sure James Park wont be able to come near Jisoo on the last day of the fair, but Irene sensed that they should look after Jisoo as well, and she was right. If it was only the two guys, the goons might have kidnapped Jisoo easily.

"Sure, whatever you say." Jin said with  smile since now they know that they should never mess with RedVelvet and BlackPink. How they were able to knock the lights out of 5 massive guys are still a mystery for them.

...

"So what happen now, will there still be Super Idols?" Tzuyu asked Taehyung.

"I heard hyung said that it was under negotiation because there's still no official Principal at the moment." He replied.

The exPrincipal, the teachers, the board and employees are now under investigation, as there is a chance that the Super students are just a facade for James Park's operation. He wanted to monopolize all the super rookie idols, so that all negotiations will be under his terms. And of course, the kids to be under his bidings.

"Anyway, Super Idols are lame anyways.." Taehyung said, "we all work our butts off so hard, why make it more harder right?"

"Says the one who already has a debut date." Jihyo said teasing.

"I have SUPER HYUNG advantage yknow." Taehyung said.

"There's no lie there though." Jihyo said laughing.

"Anyway.." Tzuyu said, "have you asked Jisoo?"

"Ah yeah.. she said she's not interested." Taehyung said sadly.