Crumbling

"AH TAEHYUNG."  a sweet voice called out to him. But he did not bulge as he was in deep thoughts.

"Tae.." Tzuyu said as she poke him to get his attention.

A few classmates started teasing them and he finally got back to his senses.

They were at the open field, taking a video for their class performance. His spirit almost jumped out of his body when she saw Jisoo from afar watching them as Tzuyu kept poking him and their classmates urging them to get a room.

"Ahhhh Kim Taehyung..." Jungkook and Jimin happen to be walking and decided to join the group.

"What is this all about huh?" Jimin said.

The group laughed as Taehyung tried to join along with a fake smile.

They were about to finish so it was only a matter of minutes when the group dispersed to do whatever they needed to do. Tzuyu was the last to bid Taehyung and the two boys goodbye.

"I heard Jihyo said that James Park will come later." Taehyung said.

The two nod their heads.

"What do you think about Twice?" Jimin asked.

"I think they have no idea what kind of person James Park is." Taehyung said looking around.

"They might as well be sitting ducks as Jisoo said." Jungkook said.

"Well, BlackPink requested to protect Twice too.. so lets not doubt them." Jimin said.

"Also Tae.. I happen to saw Jisoo looking over as you flirt-"

"Yahh Jungkook! I didnt flirt back, you saw it!" Taehyung said.

"I'll be your witness with the right price or food." He said witb a smile.

"I'm willing to be a witness too!" Jimin said.

"This is blatant harrassment you idiots! I'm leaving." Taehyung said moving away from them.

"Buy us lunch at least!" Jimin said running after him.

...

"Oh hey." Nayeon said to Rose as they pass the hall together.

"Hey.." Rose replied.

"So, how's everything going?" Nayeon asked.

"Oh you know.. things are pretty hectic still..."

"Yeah, I heard you guys are having trouble.. but I kinda feel bad for you guys."

"Oh hey, thanks for the sympathy.."

"I kinda know someone that could help your group.. but there's a catch."

"What is the catch?" Rose asked.

"Let's talk privately, bring Jennie and Liza too."

"Ok.. I'll bring Jisoo too." Rose said.

"Oh no.. not her..." Nayeon said giving her a look.

Rose looked at her and nods.

"See you later." Nayeon said with a smile.

...

Taehyung had been walking around the campus for sometime now. He heard that James Park finally arrived as Twice went up to greet him.

He was concerned on what James Park plan to do, especially that Jisoo is isolated since she has a special task from the principal.

.
.
.

"What are you doing here?" Jisoo asked surprised as Taehyung was roaming backstage.

"I was following a hunch, for evidences." He said in a haste explanation. Signaling Jisoo to keep her voice down.

Jisoo was asked to stand by at the stage but there were no people, so she looked around ending up at a concealed part.

Taehyung gently pulled her to his side and they hunch down. "I spotted someone."

Jisoo looked over as a bunch of guys went up and was looking around.

"Yo no ones here!" A guy said after awhile.

"They said the girl went here already!" Someone replied.

Jisoo was shocked as she realized they maybe looking for her. She uncontiously gripped Taehyung's arm. He on the other hand had his arms around her, intently looking at the guys.

She looked at him and felt she was safe.

After a while, James Park entered, looking angry.

"Where is she?!" He said angrily pushing the one closest at him. 

"We didnt see anyone here boss." Someone replied.

He dialed his phone and after someone pick up on the other line he shouted, "Jisoo is not here!"

"Well she isnt damnit!"

He ended the call and went away as the other guys follow. Taehyung held her close.

"Tae..." she whispered. He moved closer still looking at where the guys went.

"Dont worry, youre safe." He said looking at her.. and finally realizing they were too close.

So close that there nose hit each other.

She gasped and he gulped. But none of them moved as they stare at each other's eyes.

Both so conscious that maybe their heartbeat was beating so loud.

But also feeling the comfort of just being there in each other's arms.

...

It was late at night already but Jisoo was still practicing her part on the performance.

She was feeling a tinge of loneliness being all alone right now. Before she wasnt bothered to do things on her own, but now, she felt like calling the girls or Taehyung.

But she didnt want to be so needy. And they might already be sleeping.

Times like this, she wondered if everything is worth it.