Chaos at the Fashion Show

"Jisoo, what time is the fashion show gonna be?" Namjoon asked as they are finishing up the meeting at the council.

"It's 8pm, they'll be letting people in around 7." She said.

"I heard Jennie's creation is something to see." Irene said.

"Oh it is! She's really talented, I think she has this on the bag." Jisoo said with a smile.

"So you've seen it?" Seulgi asked.

"Yeah, we were helping with the prep, if you guys have time later, do visit the show, I'm sure you guys will love it." Jisoo said.

Irene and Seulgi smiled, "ok, maybe we will if nothing comes up."

Jisoo did not only see it, they were almost part of it. Jennie had been working on this design for so long, they had their inputs and they also made sure everything fits well and looks good  when worn.

And it so looks good on Taehyung. His height and his charisma is just perfect on what Jennie has envisioned.

And Lisa too. Her swag was so on point and will definitely wow the crowd.

When Taehyung and Lisa practiced walking, and as much as Jisoo would not like to admit it, Taehyung made her heart skip a beat. The way he looks and the way he walked so confidently was amazing. She cant deny that guy's stellar looks.

Was she always so used to seeing him goofing around that it made a whole difference to see him so professional?

Maybe she just really like people that are professional. Anyways, its not for her likes that matter, he was there for Jennie.

"Hey Jisoo," Jin said making her go back to reality. She looked at him as he said, "Suho's outside looking for you."

She looked at the guy waiting at the door, "ah, yea.. thanks oppa."

"Hey Jisoo," Suho said, "I heard you were going to the fashion show, I was wondering if we could come together?"

"Well, Rose and I will go there earlier to help Jennie and Lisa..."

"Oh, I have to get there early too.." Suho said, "I ended up becoming the last minute model and I was hoping to go with you guys. Truth is, I feel really awkward going on my own."

"Ah, then, lets meet up with Rose."

...

Taehyung was so bored waiting. This is one of the things he hate at events. They are sitting at their alloted place, Jennie was rummaging things while Lisa is sleeping.

The last week had been so much fun for him. It was different spending time with his band mates versus spending time with the girls. And the awkward moments with Jisoo seems to lessen too.

And speaking of Jisoo, she's now walking towards them which made him smile.

But then Suho appeared and took some of the things Jisoo was holding. He was walking with them. And this made him frown.

"Hey everyone, we brought snacks and coffee." Suho said happily.

Jennie looked at him and smiled. "Thanks oppa. You're also here? Why?"

"I ended becoming a model and so here I am."

"Tae oppa bought us food also," Jennie said showing them the pile of food, "but thank you anyway."

Taehyung and Suho nod at each other.

"Hey Jisoo, I'll just go to the team, let's meet up later." Suho said touching Jisoo's arm.

"Alright oppa." Jisoo replied.

"Ohhh I wonder what did Taehyung oppa brought?" Rose said happily scanning the pile of foods.

Jisoo looked at him curiously. He took a deep breath because right now, he also had no idea what he looked like because he is upset and sometimes, he cant control his face.

"V, everything alright?" Jisoo asked.

"Yes." He replied simply.

"Um, do you need help with anything, have you eaten yet?" She asked again. She felt like something is wrong with Taehyung.

"I'm good, I just need to do my hair I guess." He replied, still a bit upset.

"Would you like me to help you?" Jisoo asked again awkwardly.

"Yeah sure." Taehyung said. He sat down while Jisoo took the things and started combing his hair. And then everything calmed down.

Rose and Jennie were murmuring and laughing at the jealous Taehyung while eating.

"Tae oppa will be having a hard time tonight." Rose said.

"Why did you guys come with Suho oppa?!" Jennie said still amused.

"Well you know him, he often pops up." Rose said.

"We are team Vsoo, why did you agree?"

"I didn't, we just ended up coming with him!"

...

Jisoo has no idea why Taehyung seem so upset. He doesnt seem hungry or nervous.

She quietly helped him get ready. She tried not to ask him if he's ok because it will be the fifth time she'll ask and he might get annoyed more than ever.

"Jennie.." a deep voice said. It was Kai and Jennie squealed with happiness.

Jisoo's eyes widen at Jennie, like warning her to keep it low. Also her mind is racing, Kai oppa is back, and Taehyung is witnessing how happy Jennie is. Everyone knows they used to be a couple.

"Jisoo, here." Suho poped up and gave her some pastries. "Eat up."

"Oh thank you." She said smiling at Suho but would met Taehyung's annoyed face so her smile would revert back.

Ohhh, so this is why he's upset. Kai is back. Hmm he must be jealous.

Poor Taehyung.

"Ah.. it seems Kai oppa is back.." she said gently, "they are just good friends, you know."

Taehyung didnt say anything.

"Um, would you like some pastries?" Jisoo said giving him the pastries Suho gave her.

Taehyung frowned at her. He never frowned at her before. It makes her heart ache a little.

Wow, he must be really crazy jealous at Jennie and Kai right now.

...

"Lisa, Tae, let's win this!" Jennie said huddling the two together.

"Were so ready for this, right Tae-oppa?" Lisa said sweetly.

"Also, Tae oppa, cheer up! If anything, Suho actually is just like that." Jennie said.

"Its not like Jisoo reciprocate his feelings, so cheer up, were rooting for you Tae oppa!" Lisa said.

"Also, if you havent noticed, since you are so blinded by jealousy, Jisoo had been taking care of you the whole time." Jennie added, "she's kinda worried about you, y'know..."

Taehyung stopped. Oh yeah, she was very attentive to him. Ahh what was he doing?

He finally smiled. He looked at where Jisoo and Rose are, and he saw Jisoo's concerned face. He smiled at her. She gave a small smile back.

"Alright, my ship is sailing so strong!" Lisa said patting Taehyung's arm. "This is awesome!!!"

...

There was a tug in Jisso's heart. Seeing Jennie making Taehyung smile feels weird.