Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Josh's Point Of View

I'm in my bedroom, on the bed facing the ceiling and all I can think of is her. It's been 2 years and she is still all I think about. From the glint in her eyes when she smiles to affection in it when she's looking at me. I feel like an idiot. 2 years ago I hurt her and then she left. I regret all the words I said to her.

The look on her face when I said those hurtful things to her, I wanted to stop right then but I couldn't because if I did, then I would have never been able to see her ever again. She would be dead.

Shaking my thought away, I stand up, walk up to my closet and pull out a black shirt that matches my already black jeans that I have on and wear my black Air Force 1. I walk out of my room, take my Mercedes Benz C-Class car keys and head out.

Thank God my parents aren't home because if they were, they would have never let me leave — because they are priests — but I just need to clear my head.

---

I kept on driving for 30 minutes then came to a stop. I didn't even realize that I stopped in front of a club. Oh well, might as well get in and make the most of it, I thought as I walked up to the entrance.

I showed the guards my ID and went inside. I walked straight up to the bar, ordered a beer and drank it in one swing. I ordered another one but then I took my time drinking this one when walking to the back of the club.

Looking around, I mostly see people dancing and practically fucking with clothes on. While looking around, mindlessly taking sips from my beer, I spot the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. My baby-girl. My first love. My Botle.

She looks so beautiful with her her braids, light complexion and her beautiful yet sloppy smile. I see that she's wearing an oversized shirt, black jeans and sneakers, I couldn't help but check her out. I didn't even know she was back. I watch as she stumbles her way through the crowd to the bar with her friend.

She and her friend order drinks and take a few sips. After a while her friend leaves her alone. She notices after a moment that her friend left and so she stands up. As she's about to walk away, the bartender pulls her back and that pisses my off. I was about to walk up to her, then I see the shocked face on the bartender and triumphant face on my baby-girl.

She stumbles her way to the middle of the dance floor and starts moving her body to the beat of the music. She looks so sexy when she moves like that. She has always been a great dancer. I notice the hungry motherfuckers eyeing her every move, even though some already have their own partners. That pisses me off so much so I walk over to where she is.

When I reach behind her, I put my hands on her waist and press my body against hers. I move my body against hers and place my head at the crook of her neck. I groan as she moves her hips against my groin, making my member down there twitch. I move my cheek against her cheek until my lips reach the lobe of her ear and I grunt out a "fuck." I tense up when my member wakes up and so does Botle but after a while she relaxes against me as a tighten my hold on her.

After a few minutes of dancing, she turns around to face ms and the shock look on her face does not go unrealized by me. We locked eyes and held each others gaze. The world seemed to stop when we locked eyes, she is the only one who matters. My baby looks so beautiful up close.

A lot of emotions were swimming in her head. Shock and admiration was evident in her eyes but the most emotion that overcame the other emotions were hurt. My baby-girl is hurt and it is all my fault.

I feel so stupid for hurting her 2 years ago, but it's not like I had a much of a choice. I was forced to hurt her so that she would leave me. After a while of locking each others gaze, she looked away, pulled out of my hold and ran out the door but the tears that ran down her eyes did go unnoticed by me.

I tried following her but with the amount of people in the club crowding the place, it was really hard to get a hold of her. I step outside to look for her and I found her walking around the streets, lost in thought.

I walk over to her slowly so that I may not catch her off guard. "Hey," I say in cautiousness.

"What do you want?" she asks bitterly.

"How are you?" I ask, not really knowing what to say since I'm not prepared.

"Out of all questions in the entire world, you just had to ask that one," she snaps, looking anywhere besides from me.

"I just wanted to talk," I say to her trying to keep this conversation going.

"Oh so you want to talk? You want to finish off humiliating me? Go ahead then, say all that you want to say. Hurt me furthermore than you already have. Joshua I left this place because you humiliated me, made me look like a was a fool for even liking you. My best friend, the one person I trusted wholeheartedly, broke my trust in just a few words," she says while sobbing. I don't say anything so she continues.

"You played me. Played with my feelings. You also put shame upon myself. I've cried myself to sleep day and night thinking that I maybe did something wrong to you that made you say those words until I realized you are just an idiot for even thinking I let you use me like that," she says.

"I'm sorry that I hurt yo-" she cuts me off.

"You're sorry? You're fucking sorry? For what? Are you saying sorry because that you weren't there to see me break down in front of you so you can make me a laughing stock, or are you sorry because you want to get over your own guilt?" she asks in a harsh tone looking at my straight in my eyes, waiting for an answer. I flinched at the tone she used.

I kept quiet, looking down in shame, not saying anything because I was scared that if I say anything then it will hurt her even more.

"Pathetic," she mumbles loud enough for me to hear. After a while of uncomfortable silence, I hear her groan and so I lift my head up to analyze her. I see than she looks dizzy and about to faint. I walk close to her, pick her up bridal style and then walk to my car.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she asks harshly and again, I flinch.

"You look like you're about to faint anytime soon. I'm talking you to my car so that I can take you home," I respond to her question softly.

She sighs and lays her head on my chest, silently agreeing to my statement even though she looks slightly hesitant about me taking her home.

I walk up to the passenger door, opening it with my amazing skills, gently put her on the seat and closed the door. I quickly walk to the driver's side, open the door and slide in. I start the car and drive away from the club.

I drive around mindlessly, not really wanting to drop her off yet. I mean, could you blame me? I just got to see my baby fir the first time in 2 years. I look over to her and I see that she's sleeping soundlessly. She looks so cute, I feel like cuddling with her right now.

Making up my mind, I drive her to a place that I know she wouldn't want to be at but I'm just too selfish to let her go when I already have her with me at arms length. I decide to drive to her to...

...my house.