Chapter 10

Chapter 10:

Botle's Point Of View:

I woke up after a few hours, my family was back from church and we had lunch together. It was basically brunch for me. After lunch I went to my room, called Ntokozo and she answered after a few rings.

"Bitch! Where the fuck you at? I tried calling you yesterday but you weren't picking up. I had to lie to your mother saying that you were sleeping over at my house. You owe me your life," she rambled out and eventually stopped so I could answer her.

"Hi bestie, I'm fine thanks and how are you?" I ask her, sarcasm dripping from every word I said.

"Stop with the sarcasm shit, I was worried. I didn't even get laid because of your stupid ass," she said sadly.

"Oh so you only give a fuck about getting laid? You wound me, dear friend," I responded.

"Argh whatever. So tell me, where were you last night since you weren't home?" she asked.

"Uh-" she cut me off before I could even respond.

"Wait, don't tell me? YOU GOT LAID!? Oh my gosh, who was it? Is he hot? Do I know him? Was he good? How big is he? I can't believe my baby has grown up. Come on tell me the details!" she threw questions after questions at me.

"What no? I didn't get laid!" I replied to her. If you're wondering, yes I'm still a virgin. I haven't found anyone who's worthy of my dignity yet so yeah, still a virgin. Then you get my best friend, she's very beautiful and takes that to her advantage to get one night stands. I really don't understand why she does that but it's not my place to judge. If she's happy then I don't have a problem.

"Then where were you? And what happened?" she asked, curious to know about my whereabouts last night.

Sighing, I responded: "I was with Josh."

"Josh? As in Joshua Rodriguez? The preacher's son? Your ex?" she asked.

"Yes, that Joshua," I answered her.

She took a while to respond and when she finally did, she asked: "What the heck were you doing that shit face?"

"Uhm well, remember when we were at the club? Yeah, I was dancing on the dance floor and that's when I felt someone dancing with me, behind me. I didn't pay much attention to him since I was drunk as hell and when the song changed I turned around only to meet the face of my heartbreaker. I ran out of the club as soon as I saw him. When I was outside he apparently followed me and we argued. After that, I really don't remember much until I woke up in his bed, snuggled into him with a huge ass hangover. I immediately left and now I'm here," I explained.

"Oh my word, that's a lot. In reality though, are you okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, uhm I'm fine," I responded to her with a Slight crack in my voice.

Sighing, she said: "If you say so. Let's talk about something else, yeah?"

From there we talked about random things and after a while, we hung up.

---

Beep beep. Beep beep.

I was awakened by the sound of my alarm. I switched it off and stepped out of bed.

It was Monday morning and that means it was the first day of school.

I lazily walked to my bathroom, took off my clothes and stepped in the shower. After showering, I wrapped a towel around my body and stepped out of the bathroom.

I walked over to my wardrobe and took out my uniform. Yes, in my school we wear uniform. I took my matching Grey underwear and bra and wore it. I put on my grey stockings, Grey and maroon scotch school skirt, Grey school shirt, maroon tie, Grey pullover and my maroon blazer that has the school badge on the left side. For my feet, I put on white socks and my black school shoes.

I quickly tidied up my room. I took my Nike backpack and my phone then put it in my bag. I'll be getting my stationary at school today.

I walked downstairs with my things and went straight into the kitchen. I saw my mom in the kitchen making lunch for the family. My father and siblings were already on the dining table eating breakfast. "Good morning family," I greeted them excitedly and they greeted me back.

"Your food is in the microwave honey," my mom said to me.

"Okay," I walked over to the microwave and took out my food. Looks like today we're having scrambled eggs, bacon and toast. Hmm, looks delicious.

"Thank you, ma," I said, happily.

I took my seat on the dining table and dig in to my food.

"Looks like someone is in a good mood today," my mom said.

"Hmm, so what? It's the first day of school and I'm going to see my friend," I mumbled out because I had food in my mouth.

"Don't eat with your mouth full," my mother scolded me. I shot her an apologetic smile and continued eating.

After a few minutes of eating, I took my stuff and followed my siblings out to the car where our driver would take us to school.

"Hi John," we all greeted him. John has been our driver since I started high school. He's really nice. He's more like family than anything.

"Hey kids," he greeted us warmly.

I took the front seat. Hehe, perks of being the older sister.

The drive to school from the mansion is a 45minute drive, which felt really long. But in my case, it doesn't really feel long with all my siblings together. It's more fun actually.

After a while of driving, I saw a familiar road and fence. By the time we reached the front gate, there was a huge sign there bringing back all my memories from this place that says —

Welcome to Crawford College.