Chapter 21

Chapter 21
Josh's Point Of View:

"Joshua!!!"

We turned our heads to the kitchen door and you will not believe who stood there.

My mother.

My mother just found me making out with a girl. Not only that, she was my ex-girlfriend.

"What are you doing in my kitchen!?" My mother exclaimed.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" My father asked as he entered the kitchen. I, quickly yet gently, put Botle on the ground.

"What are you two doing in my house?" He asked calmly. Oh no, this is not good. The only time my father was calm was when he was extremely pissed off. What am I saying, of course he was pissed. He just got home to find his son in an inappropriate position with a girl.

"W-we were just c-cooking an—" He cut me off.

"Let's talk in the living room. And you, girl, go put on proper clothes." He said and left the kitchen with my mother. I even forgot she was standing there.

As soon as they left, Botle quickly ran upstairs to my room. I slowly walked to the living room. I was about to sit on the couch but was stopped by my father's voice.

"Where is your so-called girlfriend?" He asked, yet again in a calm voice.

"S-She's coming," I mumbled in a low voice, avoiding eye contact. I then took a seat.

"I asked you a question. I expect you to answer me with a loud voice while looking at me in the eye," He said, but this time his voice got a bit louder.

"She's coming." Right after I said that, she walked into the living room with her school uniform and took a seat next to me.

"So, both of you are going to explain to me what I just saw in the kitchen not even 20 minutes ago," my father said. It looks like my mom is too stunned to speak so her husband is doing all the work.

"W-well, I had a bit of an argument with my fath—" my mother cut her off.

"Oh so since you and your father had an argument, you go to people's houses and start kissing every boy in it? Huh!?" my mom yelled.

"No, I'm— we're sorry that you had to see that," she said in a frightened voice. You could see that even her hands were shaking.

"Leave my house," my father commanded. Botle looked shocked at what he said. You could see by the way her eyes enlarged and her lips lightly parted. I watched her as she slowly nodded her head, stood up and left the house.

"What are you waiting for? Go walk your girlfriend out," my mother said giving me a disgusted look.

I slowly stood up and walked outside to find Botle closing my car door and holding her schoolbag. I jogged up to her and pulled her arm as she was about to walk away from me.

"I'm really sorry about that, I didn't think that they'd be home ear—" she cut me off by yanking her arm out of my grip.

"Leave me the fuck alone," she said with watery eyes.