Chapter 20

Chapter 20.
Botle's Point Of View:

We step out of the car and I follow Josh inside the house after he unlocked the door and disarmed the security system.

"Erm, so now what?" I awkwardly ask.

Joshua leads me upstairs and says: "Let's get comfortable first before we do anything."

"Not to burst your bubble or something but I don't have clothes here," I point out.

He nervously chuckles and scratches behind his neck. Don't worry bro, I'm also nervous as hell.

"I'll borrow you mine?" He suggests as we enter his room.

"Okay, that's no problem," I reply.

I glance around the room and it kind of still looks the same from the last time I was here. There's a pile of clothes on the floor, though. He quickly rushes to pick the clothes up and throws them in the laundry basket.

"Uhm, I was kind of late this morning. Sorry for the mess," he nervously says

"Nah it's fine, I don't mind. You should see my room," I mumble the last part but he still heard me say it because he chuckles.

"I can only imagine how it looks," he softly says.

I softly laugh and say: "Trust me, you don't wanna know what it looks like."

"If you say so," he says as he shrugs.

He walks over to his closet and pulls out 2 black shirts, a pair of grey sweats and a pair of briefs. He hands me one of the shirts and the briefs.

"You can change in the bathroom," he says.

"Okay, thank you."

I walk over to the bathroom and lock the door after closing it. I step out of my school uniform and step into the clothes Josh gave to me.

His shirt reaches about mid thigh and the briefs aren't visible through the shirt. It looks like I'm not wearing anything under this shirt. It smells just like him, a hint of warmth and musk. Not sure how to explain it but it smells so good, I might even keep this shirt. Hehe.

I walk out of the bathroom with my clothes neatly folded in my arms. I look up and oh my gosh. I'm met with the sight of a half naked Josh. Damn, why does his back look so yummy. He turns around as he hears the door close behind me and again, oh my gosh. His abs look absolutely delicious, if I could jus—.

No no no, behave. We're supposed to hate him.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer," He says with a smirk on his face. Oh no, he caught me ogling him.

Rolling my eyes, I pretend as if he doesn't have an effect on me.

"Don't flatter yourself, babe."

"Babe?" He asks, shock is evident in his voice.

"Err, I meant to say Josh. Don't flatter yourself, Josh."