Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Botle's Point Of View:

3 hours and 5 shopping bags later, I am really tired of walking around, I can't even feel my legs. We've been walking around, talking, goofing around and laughing for 3 whole hours, while shopping so yes, I am very tired right now.

"Can we go eat now?" I've been asking my best friend that question for a while now. She's a big fan of shopping, it's like once she starts, she can't finish. Shopping is most definitely her addiction.

"Hmm, yeah I guess we're done for the day," she say walking to the direction of the food court.

"Thank God, I almost died of starvation," I say after sighing dramatically, following her. Am I dramatic? Yes. Do I care? Nope.

"You are very dramatic my friend. You wouldn't have died," she says, rolling her eyes at me.

"It sure felt like it," I mumbled under my breath as we enter a family restaurant. Luckily she didn't hear what I said or else I wouldn't have heard the end of it.

---

After eating and paying for our food, Kozo and I went to the car to put the things we bought inside and head to the park. The drive to the park was short, just 15 minutes away from the mall.

Pulling up at a very secluded area, I ask: "Okay, so what are we gonna do here?"

Pulling out 2 blunts from the cabinet of the car, with a creepy smile she says: "We are going to cloud 9."

"Nah-ah, no ways are we doing that in the middle of the flippen park. Have you gone crazy? What if we get into trouble huh?" I start to ramble out.

"Don't stress yourself out. We won't get into trouble because we are in a very secluded area of the park, no one is here to see what we will be doing. And yes, I am crazy," she says with an eye roll. She's lucky her car windows are tinted.

"Fine," I say as she lights the blunt for herself. Following her lead, I hold the blunt to my lips and light it up. We both inhale and puff out an intoxicated smoke.

---

After a while of inhaling and exhale the intoxicated smoke, we are high up in cloud 9, laughing at everything around us. Magically, out of nowhere, Kozo pulls out a bottle of vodka and starts drinking straight from the bottle. Her face scrunches up as the substance hits her tongue and burns her throat as I laugh at her facial expression. She passes the bottle to me and I drink from it as well, making the same face as she did when she drank the vodka.

She starts the car, drives out the park and onto the road. Realizing that we're moving, I ask: "Where are we going?"

"We're going to the surprise destination," she says happily before she starts to laugh.

30 minutes later we pull up at a club. We find a parking spot farther away from the entrance of the club. I have no idea how we even got here without crashing into something or someone.

"Oh my words don't tell me we're going to a club!" I scream in shock.

"Yes we are," Kozo says while nodding her head like an idiot. I laugh at her expression, step out of the car and so does she.

We walk up to the club and stand in front of a built man standing in the middle of the door.

"Heyy you," both my friend and I say at the same time.

"Hey girls, ID please?" he asks, flashing us a smile. He actually looks cute. Pulling out our fake IDs, we show it to him and he allows us to go inside.

Just as we enter the club, it is a full on vibe. The smell of alcohol and weed hovering through the air. Sweaty bodies grinding and dancing against each other. Some of these people are even making out in the corners.

In much excitement, I take Kozo's hand and drag her to the bar.

Smiling at the cute bartender, I ask: "Sminorff 1818 with 2 cans of Sprite, please." Smiling back at me, he nods and gets us our drinks. He comes back, passes us our drinks and I pay him. I drink up and finish in a few sips. As I was about to stand up and walk to the dance floor since in I'm the mood to dance, I feel someone grab my wrist, pulling me back to my seat.

Turning around I see that it was the cute bartender that pulled my wrists. "Hey, I'm Marcus. What's your name sweetheart," he asks, throwing a smirk in my way.

"Marcus you say. It's really great to meet you but my name is for me to know and for you to find out," I slur in sass and pull my wrist out of his grip, leaving him in astonishment. I may be drunk but I'm not stupid.

I walk around looking for Kozo before I go to the dance floor and I see her flirting with this other guy. I walk away leaving them alone to the dance floor. She needs to get laid anyways, I thought.

I'm really drunk considering the fact that I can't walk straight and I keep bumping into people around me until I got in the middle of the dance floor. I start moving my body to the beat of the music. A lot of people say that I'm a good dancer, especially when drunk, so why not dance in a club full of drunk people?

While dancing, I feel 2 hands grip my waist dancing against me. My drunk self, not giving 2 shits who the person I'm dancing with is, starts grinding myself against my dance partner.

I hear my dance partner groan against my ear as he puts his face in the crook of my neck. Even through the smells of alcohol mixed with weed, this guy smells weirdly familiar. I feel his stubble on my cheek as he moves his lips to my ear and grunts out a "fuck." I then feel something hard poke my back, it doesn't take a genius to know what that is seeing that the dude is much taller than me.

After a few minutes of dancing against each other, I turn around to see who my amazing dance partner is, only to find the surprise of my life.

Standing right in front of me, is the most gorgeous man I have ever laid my eyes on. His brown eyes, straight nose, sharp cheekbones, sharp jawline covered by his slight stubble and his very plump pink lips.

My first love, my most trusted best friend but also the person that not only broke my heart but also the one who humiliated me...

Joshua Rodriguez.