Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Botle's Point Of View:

We ended up leaving at 13:00. I mean, I'm not complaining because we don't have to go to the mall before 11:00.

My mother calls my name out from downstairs, telling me that we're about to leave. I grab my phone and airpods before walking down the stairs.

As I enter the foyer, I come across the sight of my parents but this time, they have different clothes on... Weird, but I won't ask.

We all walk together towards the car outside and take our seats and my dad turns on the ignition and starts driving. John is off work for this weekend, something along the lines of him going to see his children because he misses them, or something like that.

I connect my phone to my airpods, listening to soothing music, automatically tuning out my parents' voices.

A few minutes later, the view of the mall reached our sight. We find a parking space and enter the mall, buying things for today's dinner. I'm honestly quite excited.

---

We ended up buying more than we needed. We came here to buy groceries, instead we bought clothes. I know my mother is a shopping addict but no way. This is way too much. Anything she saw that caught her eye, she would make my dad pay for it. No, she's not a gold digger, she just prefers my dad to buy her clothes, sometimes. She can afford her own things, but that doesn't mean she can't get a little spoiled.

Opening my phone, I see that we've been shopping for a whole 2 hours. I'm so glad we're walking towards the car right now or I would've passed out.

I enter the car, not bothering to help my parents put the bags inside the boot of the car. I am exhausted. Remind me to never go shopping with my mom, ever again. I mean, yes I love shopping but not the way she does.

After packing the things in the car, my parents enter the car as I rest my head on the door and fall into a quick slumber.

---

I stirred and groaned half-asleep before I felt myself being lifted up by someone. I was about to panic, until my father's scent went through my nostrils. I relaxed into his chest as I felt him walk inside the house.

There is no way I'm lowering my standards when I have a father like mine. Boys, take notes.

I feel him opening my bedroom door, then he gently lays me down the bed and tucks me in. After he leaves my room I try to fall back asleep but I guess I didn't try hard enough.

Sighing, I search for my phone around me but I can't find it. I think it's in the car.

I stay still, just lying there for a while, contemplating whether I need my phone right now or not. After coming up with a decision, I get up and grudgingly walk out of my room.

I first walk into the kitchen, looking for something to snack on but oh my word, I need to wash my eyes with bleach.

My parents, in the kitchen. My dad's hands on my mother's ass, my mom's arms around my dad's neck and they are having a full blown make-out session. I immediately turn away from them, but my legs are still.