Chapter 16

Chapter 16:

Botle's Point Of View:

The first 4 classes went pretty well. I had a few classes with Dan such as English, Mathematics and Business Studies.

It's Lunch time and let me tell you something, almost each and every girl had stopped Dan just to flirt with him. It was as if they didn't even see me standing with him, bloody horny teenagers. I swear yall if one more gi—

"Hey Handsome," said Olerato, her greeting directed to Dan.

"Uhm, hi," Dan answered, skeptically.

"You know, you should leave this bitch over here so we can go out, somewhere," she flirted with him, trying to pass me a disgusted look when in reality she looked like a dying cow.

"Excuse me?" he asked, with a scowl on his face.

"Yeah hey. She won't satisfy you as much as I do. You can even ask her. Right Botle?" she asked, raising her left eyebrow in mockery.

"Fuck off, Olerato," I grunted out.

"Woah, save your energy for your virginity hun," Olerato responded, laughter lacing her voice.

"Excuse me, can I ask. Who are you?" Dan curiously asked.

"Oh, I'm the famous Olerato. How about you?" She confidently asked, swiftly pushing her braids back.

"My name is not important. What's important is for you to learn some respect and not talk to my girl like that," he replied, with a frown on his face.

"Your girl?" She asked, both her brows raised in shock and mouth agape. I've been quiet for too long, time for my entrance.

"Yes, I'm his girl. You got a problem?" I replied, as confidently as she did before.

"Hmm, Josh would not like the sound of that," she mumbled out but loud enough for both Dan and I to hear.

"Josh?" He asked, his graze falling onto me.

"Oh you don't know?" She asked, with a small smirk on her face.

"Olerato. Shut. The. Fuck. Up." I grunted out, my graze hardening on her.

"Why should I?" She sarcastically asked. This girl was trying to get under my skin.

"I think it's best if you leave," Dan replied quickly before I could say anything.

"Okay fine. I'll leave, but I'm not done here," she said and pointed a finger at me. At last, Queen Dip-shit left. Goodness, this girl is infuriating.

"Let's go to Kozo's and my favourite place," I said to Dan.

"Yeah," he said as he passed me a small smile.

We walked over to the biggest tree in school and I spotted Kozo chilling with a girl from our Afrikaans class, Amber. She's pretty and all, with blonde straight hair and tan skin. She was a few inches taller than me.