Chapter 33

Chapter 33.
Botle's Point Of View:

Josh was staring at me.

Again.

He had been staring at me for the whole day. Well, I had also been stealing glances at him but at least I was not blatantly staring. Is it weird that his stare doesn't make me feel uncomfortable? It makes me fuzzy on the inside, rather.

Internally shaking my head, I tried to focus on what the teacher was saying. Something about Hamlet? Whatever.

Finally, the bell rang. Sending a quick prayer to God, I packed my bags and left the class, walking towards my car.

I waited for Kozo by the car since she asked for a life home earlier on.

Scrolling through my phone, I felt a presence beside me. Turning to it, I realised that Dan was standing next to me this whole time. It's been a while since I've seen or heard from him?

"Hey?" I greeted.

"Uh, hey sorry. How are you?" He asked, nervously.

"I'm good, thanks. How about you?"

"I'm good," he curtly replied.

"Where have you been? I haven't heard from you since..." I trailed off

"Since Saturday? It hasn't been that long? I'm sorry though, I've been busy with my dad's company," he said.

Have I ever mentioned that his dad owned one of the biggest companies in England? He also has a branch this side, that's most probably why Dan moved this side.

"Ah, I see. Mr CEO to-be?" I jokingly questioned.

"Uh, I guess yeah. Hopefully," he said, running a hand through his messy hair. Which looked hot, may I add.

"Oh, I see."

We stood in silence for a while before he broke the silence.

"Uh— so..." He trailed off.

"So?" I pressed on.

"Do you wanna, like, go out for lunch or something?" He asked, with a cute blush on his face.

"Now?"

"I-i guess. If you're free that is?" He stuttered.

"She can't, she's taking me home," Kozo popped up out of nowhere. I turned my gaze to her, my eyes widened.

Embarrassed, I turned away from her and looked at Dan, "I'm so sorry but yeah, as you heard, I'm taking her home. What about next time?"

"Make it up to me?" He said after Kozo entered the car without saying anything else.

"How so?" I nervously asked. He took a step closer to me until I was pressed up against the car. I looked up at him as he looked back down at me.

I looked around to check if Josh was anywhere nearby and by the looks of it, it seemed as though he left early. Yeah, I don't even remember seeing his car when I approached mine.