Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Josh's Point Of View:

When I got to school and heard the rumors going around, and I quote "a very hot and sexy English guy" I knew I had a competition. What I didn't think was that he was my baby's boyfriend.

I don't like this dude.

You don't even know him.

I don't care, I still don't like him.

That's just being irrational, dude. Just because he's dating your ex doesn't mean that you shouldn't not like him.

I don't care if I'm being irrational or not, no one touches what's mine.

During lunch time, when Pheello told me that when the new guy arrived in class, Botle was so happy and kept hugging him. That made me so pissed that I looked for her around the whole school and I found her in her favourite spot. She looked so beautiful that I couldn't keep my eyes off her. Then when she looked back and held my gaze, my insides went crazy!

Those chocolate brown eyes stared into mine, man the things she did to me without even realising it.

Then my eyes dropped down to the arm that was around her, I went livid. All I could see was red, I was about to storm in her way but Pheello pulled me away. I swear, when I get my hands on that guy, he won't live to see the next day.

We walked away for a while then Pheello talked some sense into me but it went in through one ear and went out through the other.

After the lunch bell rang, I saw her walking towards the classes, alone. I walked behind her then I quickly pulled her to my chest. She looked up to my eyes.

"What were you doing with that fucker?" I angrily asked.

"What!?" She asked, looking genuinely confused yet annoyed.

"I don't want to repeat myself," I replied.

"Oh you mean Dan? He's my boyfriend," she said, pride lacing her voice.

I clenched my jaw then unconsciously tightened my grip on her arm. I looked straight into her eyes and I said, in a possessive tone: "You're mine."

"I'm not an object," she argued.

I chuckled angrily. Okay fine, I see this game that we're playing.

"You're right. You're not an object. But you are my girl," I responded.

She looked pissed as those words left my mouth. Good, now she knows how I felt when I saw that dude's arm around my girl.

"You clearly have no shame. Just after I told you that I have a boyfriend, you still want to claim me? Pathetic," she scoffed.

She's right. I have no shame when it comes to her. She drives me insane.

I looked into her eyes and said nothing at all. I really didn't want to fight with her, not when I needed to gain her forgiveness.