Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Botle's Point Of View:

"Babe, please stop."

"Dan, what do you want from me?" I asked once I fully turned to him as he ran past the other students to get to me.

"I wanted to apologize about yesterday's outburst. I didn't mean it and that was totally stupid of me. I made a dickass move," he said. Oh so only now he decides to apologize for what he did? Dickhead.

"Are you done?" Kozo replied to Dan for me.

"Erm, I'm still waiting for Botle's response to my apology."

After all the humiliation and hurtful words he said to me, he thinks that just a measly apology will make me forgive him? I'm not that stupid. My word, why do I always get the wrong guys?

"What you just said won't bring back the humiliation that you've put upon me. You basically threatened me in front of the whole school then you think a useless "I'm sorry" will make me feel better? " I wait for him to reply and he throws his head down trying to look apologetic. He says nothing so I just leave and continue my journey with Kozo to the homeroom.

We enter the class, take our seats then start conversing about random things until the teacher enters the class. She updates the class registration and she lets us leave for our first class of the day.

I check for my class schedule on my phone and my first class is Physics. Oh no, I'm not ready to face him now.

"Okay, and now? Why is your face like that?" I didn't even realise that I had a scowl on my face until she pointed it out.

"We're going to Physics," I whine. Kozo sends me a very confused face.

"Yeah, so? It's not like you're failing or anything?" She says. Oh, I forgot to tell her about what happened yesterday.

"It's not about the class... It's about who is in the class."

"Who? Joshua? It's not like he's bothering you or anything?" My dear friend is a very slow learner when it comes to solving things.

"Girl, did you not see me leaving with him yesterday?"

"Yes I did but like, didn't he take you home? Botle, just relax, it's not like y'all fucked."

"No, he didn't take me to my house. We went to his house and we somehow kis—" This bitch cuts me off.

"NO NO NO, Y'all Did Not! Please tell me you're fucken lying! There's no fucken way!" She starts rambling to herself and walking around like a madman. "You do realise that this is the person that hurt you, right?" She said.

"Yeah, I know. It was just a spur of the moment. Nothing else will happen between us." I'm not sure if that was to convince me or her.

"Hmm, if you say so. I'm just looking out for you," she replied. There was a shift of moods after she said this so we quietly continued our journey to Physics class. We walk inside and take out seats. Luckily the class is still a bit empty.

After a while, the class starts filling in and my nerves are high as soon as Golden Boy enters the class. He scans around the room until his gaze lands on me. A smirk is plastered on his face as soon as his eyes lock in with mine. He has an effect on me and he knows it. He walks towards his seat, sits down and swings his arm around my chair.