part : 13

"I didn't mean to hurt you Shivaay", Anika said realising that her words hit him badly. Her joke backfired which made her guilty

"It's ok", Shivaay replied. Anika opened a packet of chocolate and forwarded it to him. Shivaay shooked his head and replied

"No I don't like it", Shivaay told

"Hwww. How can you insult chocolate like this? See this packet is crying now. You need to eat it", Anika said dramatically showing him the packet. Shivaay rolled his eyes at her drama, Anika acted as she wiped tears off the packet which made him chuckle.

"Really? You can't change hana?", Shivaay asked

"Yes, I can't. Do you want Me to change?", Anika asked raising her eyebrows

"No. You are best like this. When you behave carefreely", Shivaay replied. He realised that she behaved carefree just like she was before Marriage, the same when he meet her for the first time.

"Even you are the best Shivaay. You can do anything for your family and you are a wall for your family. You can handle your family alone which is very impressive and difficult as well", Anika said and placed her hand on his shoulder slowly. She won't know if she is right for doing this or not but right now her only motive is to make him believe that he is also nice. Even if not for her but his family he is best.

"But I can't handle few relations like with you. I can't handle my anger and my tongue ", Shivaay said and looked down with regret, Anika rubbed her hand over his shoulder and assured him that they can handle this together.

"It's ok. I think we can manage", Anika said

"Without any fight? Have you ever seen bade papa? He never liked Janvi mom and always start affairs with other women and regarding mom and dad so you see this daily that they just talk whenever needed", Shivaay said stating the fact of his broken family. For the world, this family is one but in reality, this family is totally different...

"Yes, I see this. Sorry to say but it is Janvi aunty's fault as well. I mean why she is living here? Why she is not divorcing him? For me, cheating is an unforgivable sin. Why does she keep forgiving him and giving him chances ?", Anika asked angrily

"For me as well. Janvi mom stays here just for family and This is what we hate Anika. Especially Om. I hate Tia as well because she was cheating on me. Anika if she ever told me about her relationship then I would have helped her financially. I would have tried making Mrs Kapoor understand Tia but what she did do? Cheated me", Shivaay told her, he thought to tell her what happened on that day when they married. And the reason why he preferred her as his bride over anyone else.

"But your and her relationship was name shake only ", Anika said

"But still I was going to tie a knot with her. When I never tried to come into a relationship with anyone and controlled my feelings then why did she never try?", Shivaay justified and looked at her. Anika looked at him confused by his words. What does he mean by my control? Was he falling for someone? Her?

"You controlled?", Anika asked with confusion

"I.. mean why she never told me was not serious. She was making fun of me and her lover", Shivaay stammered and looked aside as he realised that by mistake his tongue slipped. He can't tell her that he was falling for her because he can't name these feelings. He doesn't know if that was attraction or if he was just impressed because of her work. He looked aside to take a long breath as Anika is making it difficult for him, her eyes always makes him weak. He is always lost in her beautiful eyes.

"Why did she run then? And why did you let her go?", Anika asked

"She ran because her lover came to blackmail her telling her that he will ruin her reputation if she married me. And I let her go because that man was crying and was tense as well. I understood that they both loved each other because in front of me Tia never shouted and she never panicked. She asked me if she can go and I let her go. If by chance I forced her into a relationship then I know I wouldn't have tried even 1 per cent knowing she liked someone else. And the same goes with Tia as she never liked me", Shivaay replied and looked at her asking if he did the right thing or not? For him, everything he does is best but he realises late that sometimes he is wrong. What if this decision was wrong as well?