Last part❤️

Will talk later first you can read ❤️✨
________

Anika is standing near the pool of their room lost in her thoughts about her married life. How it changed and she fell for someone who she thought she would never like and didn't realize when this forced marriage turned into love. Her life was simple before Shivaay entered and she never used expensive things. She never knew how to behave at parties and how to dress formally but he changed everything for good. She learned many things and is very happy about the same as she is not educated but can stand in front of high-class people now. She has gained self-confidence which speaks volumes when she stands with Shivaay.

4 months ago Shivaay was called by the police who informed him about her family. She was heartbroken to know that her parents died and only her siblings were alive. She slowly understood why nobody searched for her. She was reluctant to meet her siblings but when Shivaay insisted she couldn't deny it as she couldn't say no to him. Little bit she also wanted to know who are her family members and what they do.

What shocked her to the core was that her family was involved in a mafia business and they were very powerful people in many cities. Vansh Rai Singhania, her brother is very dangerous and is involved in the mafia business and also married to a girl named Ridhima who is a cardiologist by profession

(These names and their being mafia were suggested by that reader but I couldn't bring myself to write about them as I knew nothing about these characters)

Ishani and Sia are sisters of Ridhima who are very Frank and come with a very nice nature. Ishani is a stubborn and spoilt kid but still, everyone loves her which makes Anika smile as she loves the way that family is so loving and caring for each other. She met them 4- 5 times and now they share a nice bond. She couldn't be more happy as she got her surname, her identity, and her family. She felt like she had everything in her life now.

Her life was full of hurdles as she was alone, nobody was there to support her and tell her they would support her. When Sahil's parents adopted her and died. She felt like a bad luck. She never dreamt of marriage before as she thought nobody would marry her or love her. Nobody would cry for her and nobody would ever feel insecure for her but when Shivaay entered her life and showed his love she couldn't thank him more.

He was with her at every step, even though their wedding was unplanned but this turned out to be the most beautiful gift she ever received from God. She felt so happy to be the one in his life who had the power to rule his heart. He is a businessman and many people work under him and she is the only one who can make him dance on her fingers. She feels blessed to be a part of the Oberoi family as they love her like their own daughter and thier support means a lot to her. She has heard inlaws as vamp but she never came through this situation where she has to fight with her in-laws.

"What are you thinking", Shivaay asked which broke Anika's chain in thoughts she turned towards him and smiled seeing him ready wearing a kurta pajama and a shawl

(PS. I don't know why Indian actors don't wear shawl. I want to see Nakuul wearing it as I loved Wahaj Ali in the shawl)

Anika kept looking at him as he looked so handsome in this outfit. It was their first anniversary and they held a small party to which they invited family members including her new family whom she got attached to very easily. A week ago she requested Shivaay to dress up differently as she sees Shivaay in a suit every day and on her anniversary she wants him to look different not the same as every day.

"Why are you not ready?", he asked

"I was going to get ready but once again happy anniversary Shivaay", Anika wished him and picked the dress from the bed. She decided to wear a green plane saree. She wore a saree once and she has many sarees so she thought why not try it today? It is her big day and not only for her but for Shivaay as well as he is also very excited for today's party.