part : 33

The next day he called the media to announce his marriage to Anika and told the same to family members which shocked everyone as they never thought that Shivaay will do this. Shivaay told them to get ready in an hour, everyone started to rush as they were not aware of anything. The only person who knew about the announcement was Anika who got ready in a sleeveless solid green Anarkali suit with a golden net dupatta. Shivaay left the room after getting ready in a green 3 piece suit. Anika filled her hairline with a smile, nowadays this bond is looking special to her. Now she doesn't feel that she was his wedding planner.

She checked herself in the mirror for the last time and came out of the room in search of Shivaay

She checked herself in the mirror for the last time and came out of the room in search of Shivaay. She noticed him talking with someone in the hall. She noticed many people were already present there and they were sitting on chairs, she started to feel nervous suddenly. She never showed herself in front of the media, and today she needs to show herself. She checked her dress again, is it looking too simple? Is she looking like an Oberoi daughter-in-law? Is she looking good? She started to sweat finding many people walking here and there in the mansion, she was about to leave from there when Shivaay called her name

"Anika", Shivaay called her name and walked towards her. In the morning he didn't know what she was going to wear. He just ordered her to wear something green in colour and now he is stunned seeing her like this. She is looking very beautiful, he can't wait to introduce herself as his wife. From a part of his heart, he is still scared, what if someone asked about her past or something which he will not be able to answer?

He always feels this type of anxiety whenever he has to face media. He always feels scared and nervous thinking what if they asked a question whose answer he doesn't know or want to hide? He is very confident and hides his nervousness with his smile but even a confident person feels nervousness when they face a crowd

"Yes Shivaay", Anika asked after calling her name Shivaay didn't say anything which confused her. Why he stopped her when he was to keep quiet? She then noticed his gaze, she blushed finding that he is staring at her and maybe he is lost in her.

"Yes. Where are you going?", Shivaay asked

"In the room", Anika replied. Shivaay nodded and pulled her towards himself holding her arm. Anika flinched in fear at the sudden pull and then looked towards people who started to look at them. She is embarrassed now because those strangers saw them close.

"Why?", Shivaay asked

"Will tell you there", Anika said and left from there after pushing him lightly. She knows this push must have hurt him but she won't find her mistake here. It will depend upon him now if he wants to understand her or not. She ran as fast she could in nervousness and fear, she opened the door of thier room and sat on the bed hiding her face with her hands. She can't explain what she is feeling to Shivaay as she is embarrassed also by him and those persons whom she caught looking at them. Why Shivaay didn't look at their surroundings?