part : 36

Next day

Shivaay and Anika came back to their hotel after having dinner. Shivaay layed on the bed tiredly as he is exhausted by travelling. They have a heater inside the room so he asked Anika to turn it on.

"Shivaay, are my parents alive? Why they didn't find me when they were searching for me? ", Anika asked, the whole day she was enjoying that's why forgot to ask this question. She turned the heater on and sat beside Shivaay waiting for an answer.

"That I don't know. Don't worry, I will find them and if they are alive then we will meet them. At least you will know the name of your parents if they are dead", Shivaay said and tossed towards Anika and placed his head on her lap. Anika flinched thinking about thier death. She doesn't want to hear this news, she is hoping they are alive. She also wants to be loved by her parents, she wants to live with them and ask, if they ever missed her.

"Stop worrying. And why are you asking this now? The whole day you behaved like you don't know anything", Shivaay asked, Anika, caressed Shivaay's cheek and placed her hand on his chest.

"Because I was enjoying myself with you and thought that if I asked this question that time then I would have ruined your day and I realised that you were scared of my reaction so dropped that matter ", Anika told him reason looking into his eyes. Shivaay smiled as he felt her care for him and felt so special and happy. He relaxed in her lap and closed his eyes feeling peace when Anika ruffled his hair softly.

"You don't need to worry. I will try to find any of your family members or if you don't want to meet then I will stop searching after finding little information about your parents. Should I ask Khanna now?", Shivaay asked

"No, please. My mood will be off if I got to know they are no more. Even though I know it doesn't matter but still, I will be sad and I don't want to ruin our trip", Anika said, she is scared thinking about the possibilities because she don't want to hear their dead news. From the time Shivaay told her that her parents were searching for her in the police station years ago, she is curious to know who they are and from where. She wants to ask Shivaay to call Khanna and search for her family but she doesn't want to ruin some time with him. For the first time, they are enjoying themselves without any fight and she wants to continue this happiness for eternity.

She doesn't want to fight with him anymore now, they have already gone through a lot and now it is enough. Till they both are happy, she can control her curiosity. Shivaay noticed Anika thinking something so he thought to tease her, he knows that she want to know about her family. Who doesn't want someone to call his, like Shivaay loves his family and he can proudly say they are linked by blood, she must be having the same dreams. Or maybe similar to these.  Everybody needs family support and he just wants to provide her with that

"Ok I will not call him but you have to remember that this is not a trip but our honeymoon Anika", Shivaay teased Anika, Anika looked towards him when she heard his reply and blushed to get his hidden meaning. Shivaay now sat beside her and held her hand tightly because he want to talk about thier marriage and life. They can't stay like friends forever and they will never get this time again because here they are getting to know each other more and more daily.

"We... I know our marriage was not happy and for a long time, we were not sharing a healthy relationship. As we are growing now so I want to ask. A... Are you comfortable with me?", Shivaay asked to which Anika nodded as she little bit guessed what he is going to ask

"Maybe you are not understanding. My comfortable I mean... Can we...", He stopped in the middle as he is nervous to ask this question, they were never intimate with each other and he can't expect her to give herself to him. He was falling for her a long ago, from the time Anika proved him wrong by giving him a checkmate. From that time he started to notice her nature and considered her a part of his family. For a long time he was having desires for her, he wanted her in his life, not Tia.