part : 34

Hello❤️✨ you don't need to scroll the last chapter  
____

Shivaay and Anika came out of the airport with their bags and noticed many cabs. Shivaay smiled feeling the cold breeze hitting his face, the first thing that came into his sight are mountains which are covered with snow. Those are looking so beautiful, he never took time to roam the world so this trip is looking more special to him. Also, he has got some time to spend with her which means a lot to him. He was always busy with his work and the Oberoi family only went to a few places that too when thier parents were having work otherwise they never took thier time to go out.

"I am so excited to explore this place", Anika said excitedly looking at Shivaay. She is so happy with her life now because it's smooth now, they avoid fights now even if it is on the small matter because they fear the end. They take every problem to thier ego and in the end, destroy thier relationship but not anymore. Anika started to understand that if she need to live with Shivaay then she need to think from his point of view. Thier reputation is her reputation now, she has started to accept Shivaay's luxury without saying a word because she now knows this is her right. She felt so happy when Shivaay told her that they are going on a trip with him, she badly needed this with him.

They needed some time to live with each other and know about thier choice. If they will spend some days together then this is going to help them in future as they will have only one person to talk with. Shivaay smiled seeing her excited, he is equally excited as her. He has decided that on this trip he will grow thier relationship stronger and if Anika is comfortable he will take the next step in thier relationship.

"Let's have something before moving towards the resort", Shivaay said and both started to walk on the road. Many drivers came to them asking about thier final destination but they denied everyone as they are hungry. They saw many shops but Shivaay was searching for a good cafe which Anika knew. At first, she kept quiet and walked with him but soon felt tired because of the heavy bags. She dragged Shivaay into a random shop and both sat on chairs.

"Don't know if food will taste good or not", Shivaay said twisting his lips as the interiors looked very odd to him. Here walls were made of cow dunk and the roof was not of bricks but of a teen which looked weird to Shivaay the same facts were exciting to Anika as she felt like she is in her home place.

"It will be good. Don't worry and Shivaay I'm very hungry. I can't walk more with an empty stomach ", Anika said as she was feeling difficulty in lifting bags and walking due to an empty stomach. She knows Shivaay can stay hungry but she can't.

"Fine ", Shivaay said as he understood her problem and realised his mistake. Anika smiled seeing him getting irritated for a small matter. She guessed that he never had a meal in cheap shops, whereas he should because their food is more delicious as compared with Caffe or restaurants. Anika ordered chapatti with daal as she was not having the mood to eat fast food. Soon their order arrived and Anika started to eat but Shivaay waited to see Anika's reaction. He doesn't want to spoil his mood by eating a bad dish.

The aroma of dal was attracting him to leave his ego and have it but he waited to see Anika's reaction. He was looking at her for an answer, his stomach growled because of hunger which made Anika chuckle

"This is delicious, you can taste it", Anika said gesturing for him to eat. Before she was not reacting intentionally to confuse him as he was not asking about taste directly but when she heard his stomach growling she realised his hunger and told him. Shivaay smiled and started to have food, the taste looked very delicious to him.

"Yes it is", he whispered while eating. Anika smiled seeing him having food in hurry, she understood that he was also very hungry. When they completed their dinner Anika started to read the menu card to see if there is any sweet dishes or not. The mention of kheer caught her attention and she looked at Shivaay to request him to place the order