Chapter 3 - Marvel Marathon ✔️

When I was back inside I immediately went to the fridge and took out my lunch. It were leftovers from yesterday. Trust me when I say that this were actually the most delicious spaghetti I have ever eaten in my life. The ones from the children's home were nothing compared to these.

After I basically inhaled my lunch I took my time to walk around the house. The kitchen was huge. But from what I've heard Vince loved cooking, so it wasn't really surprising. It's actually quite nice. Maybe he could teach me from time to time.

From the kitchen you get to the large living room. It's also where the stairs to the next floor start. There was a big and comfortable grey couch, a TV, two shelves to both sides of it with Cd's, pictures, books and other decorations. There's also a chimney with even more decor on it. That was probably Reahs work.

The last thing on this floor was the bathroom that I discovered yesterday already. It was a little smaller than mine upstairs but still kind of cute. Of course Reah decorated this one as well.

Getting upstairs I turned to the room on the left since mine was on the right. Surprisingly it was a office. There was a big window that allowed a lot of daylight in here. It looked like this room was Vinces since this wasn't decorated at all. I liked it though.

Going further I found the bedroom of the pair that adopted me. It was lovely with a lot of brown colors and of course pictures. I didn't wanted to look around any more because I thought that this was too private. Of course they had a bathroom as well. I've gotta say that whoever planned the rooms was a genius. It was overall a very beautiful house. On the end of the hallway was a ladder that I didn't saw before. I got up and found myself on the attic. Surprisingly this space was completely empty. But let me tell you it was huge. The windows let in a lot of light and made it even more beautiful. There were wooden beams between the white walls. This space had a huge potential. I was sure that Reah had a plan for it already.

With a thought in mind I climbed down the ladder and took a blanket and a book from my room. I made myself comfortable on the attic and started reading. I didn't realized how long I was sitting there, my head completely in the story, when someone called my name.

Vince was waiting downstairs. "Hey", I greeted, because I had no clue what to do. "Hey. Just wanted to know if you are back from your walk around Forks already. Seems like you are", he said while he took off his jacket. "Yes. Forks is even smaller than I thought.", I answered causing him to chuckle. "The town is small, yes. But the words around are huge.", he told me. "I kinda got lost in the town already, how am I supposed to find the way out of the woods then?", I asked. He immediately looked at me. "You got lost? I told you you could call.", he scolded softly. "Yeah I know. My phone died. But I found someone to ask." I shrugged. He nodded at that.

"Did you eat?", he asked and changed the topic. Now was my turn to nod. "Good. Want to watch a movie?", he offered. "Sure.", I answered. This whole situation seemed weird to me but it was nice. I haven't seen many movies in my life so I had no clue what to answer when he asked me wich one I wanted to watch. I let him decide.

I spent the rest of the afternoon watching Captain America and other Marvel movies in the chronological order as Vince explained to me. When Reah got home she was shushed down by Vince who was just as amazed as I was while watching. She just smiled at us. Luckily she had the idea to make popcorn. She came back with a huge bowl and sat down between us.

I took a pillow and hugged it, to bring a little distance between us without her noticing. I didn't want to be rude but the pillow made it a little more comfortable for me. Soon I was back at being fascinated my the special effects of the movie that made it seem so real.

In the end we had a Marvel marathon that was only stopped for dinner on between until we got back to it. When I looked at them munching popcorn from time to time with their eyes on the screen I smiled. Maybe the next few weeks were going to be nicer than expected.