The campsite

They had arrived to what seemed to be a patch of deserted moor. In front of them all stood two tired and grumpy-looking wizards. One of them held a big golden watch, the other a parchment and a quill. They had both tried to dress as Muggles, but hadn't done a good job. One of them wore a kilt and a poncho.
"Morning, Basil," said Mr. Weasley, giving their boot-Portkey to the man in the kilt. He threw it into a sack of already used Portkeys next to him.
"Hello there, Arthur," said Basil. "Not on duty, eh? It's all right for some... We've been here all night... You'd better get out of the way, we've got a big party coming in from the Black Forest at five fifteen. Hang on, I'll find your campsite... Weasley... Weasley..." he checked his list. "About a quarter of a mile's walk over there, first field you come to. Site manager's called Mr. Roberts. Diggory... second field... ask for Mr. Payne."
"Thanks, Basil," said Mr. Weasley, beckoning them all to follow him.

They set of across the moor, walking in the direction Basil pointed out. About twenty minutes later a small cottage next to a gate appeared. Beyond it they could see the shapes of hundreds and hundreds of tents. They all said goodbye to the Diggory's and approached the cottage door.
"Bye, Cedric," Amie waved, and he smiled back.
A man was standing in the opening of the door to the cottage, and Amie understood he was an actual Muggle. He looked up at them when he heard Amie's shout.
"Morning!" said Mr. Weasley brightly.
"Morning," said the man.
"Would you be Mr. Roberts?" asked Mr. Weasley.
"Aye, I would," he said. "And who're you?"
"Weasley - two tents, booked a couple of days ago?"
"Aye," said Mr. Roberts, checking a list on his door. "You've got a space up by the wood there. Just the one night?"
"That's it," Mr. Weasley nodded.
"You'll be paying now, then?" asked Mr. Roberts.
"Ah - right - certainly -" said Mr. Weasley, backing a few feet away from the cottage. He beckoned Harry over to help him with the Muggle money.

George walked over to Amie.
"Why were you talking to him?" he asked.
"Who?" asked Amie.
"Diggory," George scowled.
"Oh. Well... Ever heard about being polite?" Amie said, on the edge. She didn't know how to deal with the knowledge that Cedric would die soon.
"Ever heard about knocking?" George retorted, and Amie looked up at him in shock.
Their eyes met, and they blushed, looking down.
"Sorry," Amie whispered.
George chuckled.

"You foreign?" asked Mr. Roberts when Mr. Weasley returned with the correct notes.
"Foreign?" said Mr. Weasley.
"You're not the first one who's had trouble with money," said Mr. Roberts suspiciously. "I had two try and pay me with great cold coins the size of hubcaps ten minutes ago,"
"Did you really?" said Mr. Weasley nervously.
Mr. Roberts rummaged around in a tin for some change.
"Never been this crowded," he said, looking out over the field. "Hundreds of pre-bookings. People usually just turn up..."
"Is that right?" said Mr. Weasley, holding his hand out for the change, but Mr. Roberts didn't give it to him.
"Aye," he said, thoughtful. "People from all over. Loads of foreigners. And not just foreigners. Weirdos, you know? There's a bloke walking 'round in a kilt and a poncho,"
"Shouldn't he?" said Mr. Weasley.
"It's like some sort of... I dunno... like some sort of rally," said Mr. Roberts. "They all seem to know each other. Like a big party,"

At that moment, a wizard of around forty apparated next to Mr. Roberts door.
"Obliviate!" he cried, pointing his wand at Mr. Roberts.
The Muggle's eyes slid out of focus, and a look of dreamy non-caring smoothed out his worry-lines. Amie knew that his memory had just been tampered with.
"A map of the campsite for you," said Mr. Roberts to Mr. Weasley. "And your change,"
"Thanks very much," Mr. Weasley said, accepting the items from the Muggle.
The wizard accompanied them all to the gate, and turned to Mr. Weasley. He looked utterly exhausted. There were purple shadows under his eyes. He muttered to Mr. Weasley;
"Been having a lot of trouble with him. Needs a Memory Charm ten times a day to keep him happy. And Ludo Bagman's not helping. Trotting around talking about Bludgers and Quaffles at the top of his voice, not a worry about anti-Muggle security. Blimey, I'll be glad when this is over. See you later, Arthur,"
He disapparated.