...Trans? Boo!

Heya everyone! I've been busy with my other Adoption bench trio book so- yeah haven't really been writing in this. The orphan au is discontinued, if you want the full and more detailed version; it's on my profile with the other books.

I write this chapter mainly to shout out 2 new followers

Thank you so much

sillystrida

And

@Anime20lover10

For the follows, it means the world to me!

Go check out their profiles they both have books.

Now, moving on. I also thought, because pride month and all, why not make a Transboo oneshot? I'm really fond of them but never actually wrote one so please forgive any stupid mistakes.

Also it's nearly midnight, I got my eyes tested today and I can still see blurred because of the eye drops.

Be patient please :)

TW: LGBTQIA+ stuff (homophobes go away this isn't for u)
Unsafe binding, broken bones, hospital, let me know if there's more :D

Tommy's POV:

Today we are all going to stream onbthe Dream SMP and I'm super excited because this is the part where Ghostbur will make an appearance again. (I know he's not coming back okay but I miss him and we'll pretend he's been revived.)

I logged on the SMP then clicked start stream. While waitung for some viewers to join, I played some songs and did a minecraft dance to them.

When I gor 300k viewers, I decided it's time to start.

''Hello chat! We're gonna do some dWeam smp!''

I smiled as chat started spamming ''pog!'' ''L'' and ''DWEAM''.

When I joined the VC, Wilbur was there but muted, getting ready, and Ranboo was talking to Phil.

They were actually close by so I walked my avatar over to them first before speaking.

''Hey guys!''

Ranboo's POV:

As Tommy walked over to us, I felt a sudden pain in my ribs. Intense pain. Knowing what it was, I sighed.

I have been wearing it for too long, but I look terrible without it- I should keep it on.

''Hey guys'' Tommy's loud voice blared through my headset, and for a moment I felt tempted to say ''shut up!''

But held back, biting my lip behind the mask as Tommy rambled the script.

I glanced at chat, and most were happy, saying thibgs like ''Hey Ranboo!'' And ''Enderboi''

Until I got a donation and the robotic voice said:

''God Ranboo you think we can't see through you? Take the binder off and show us all hoe ugly you are, it's not like you're not ugly otherwise.''

I held back tears and remembered I was wearing my brand, my black and white mask.

No one would see me if I let a few tears fall. And no one would care.

Tubbo's POV: (lot's of povs ;)

(Also btw in this Tubbo and Ranboo live in the same house. I don't ship them.)

I watched Ranboo's stream and saw his shoulders slump when he got a rude donation.

Wait, binder? I should talk to him...

I crept up behind the door so the stream cam couldn't catch me. Then I gestured frantically until he caught my eye.

He looked surprised but quickly recovered, giving me the smallest shake of his head.

He ended stream after that, catching on.

''Ranboo. Binder. You. Explain.'' I said.

He looked confused but then said: 'oh no- thr donation- you didn't..."

I nodded and looked him dead in the eye.

He squirmed looking uncomfortable.

''Ranboo, you know I'll never judge you, right?'' He looked disbelieving for a second, but then winced in pain all of a sudden, quickly trying to hide it.

''How long have you been wearing it.'' I asked, well more of commanded.

''I- um. 1- 18 hours.'' He said, avoiding my gaze.

I was shocked. My best friend, doing this to himself? Why?

''Take it off Bossman, and then we're going to talk. No wait, take it off and get in the car.''

I knew how to drive as I had already got my license, so I simply got in the driver's srat and waited for him to get in. His arms were folded around his chest and he was looking at anything but me.

I sighed and drove us to the hospital. We got a few weird stares but I ignored them, trying tk reach the tall teen's shoulder but failing miserably.

Instead I just gave him a little push and we sat ourselves down at the reception area.

''What seems to be the problem boys?'' A nhrse walked up to us and asked.

''He broke his ribs.'' The nurse looked a bit confused and asked how.

''... unsafe binding'' Ranboo said, his voice barely above a mutter.

The nurse looked understanding, like she had dealt with this often.

''Alright kid, let's get you patched up.''

I waited patiently in the waiting room as afetr a couple of hours, Ranboo came back out. He was limping ever so slightly, and looked ashamed of himself. I immediately hugged him and he winced.

''Sorry man! Forgot...''

He smiled understandingly, and said:

''Sorry for making you worried. I'll bind safely from now on.''

''No.'' I said.

''You don't bind anymore. No one will judge you except the bitches who do.''

''That doesn't help Tubbo''

''Okay sorry. But seriously, anyone who judges you for being trans in a stupid bitch.
Okay?'

He nodded with a few tears in his eyes. I reached up and wiped them for him.

(NOT IN WEIRD WAY I DON'T SHIP THEM-)

YAS DONE LOL

That was fun to write.

Abou this chapter; the part about no one will judge you is, irl, a lie. People always judge but only you have the power to ignore them

If a homophobic bitch judges you, tell me and I will personally feed them their d-

Okay. A bit brutal.

Um-

BIND SAFELY GUYS, YOU ARE ALWAYS LOVED AND MY CHAT IS ALWAYS OPEN TO VENTING.
also thanks for nearly 1.5k reads ily all /p

Stay hydrated it's like 29° C where i live help-

BYE AND TAKE CARE NEXT CHAOTER OUT SOON (h o p e f u l l y)