Red Petals 2/2

Hi- I am bored. My phone is at 23%, let's see if I can speedrun this chapter xD

Otherwise my phone dies and the chapter will have to wait.

It's up to fate.

That rhymed loloololol... imma stop enjoy the chapter.

TW: Blood, throwing up, panic attack, lmk if I missed any.

Tubbo's POV:

It's the day. The day I go to the meetup. The petals haven't stopped, and I'm starting to get scared. I haven't told anyone yet, and don't plan on telling a soul.

Maybe Phil... no wait Phil doesn't care.

Tommy? No, he doesn't care either. No one does.

It's currently six am, and I'm freaking out.

I'm going, no questions asked, but still....

Making my mind, I go downstairs, grab a granola bar and the house keys, and leave a note at the kitchen table.

Hey Lani,

I left really early, Phil's house is pretty far. Explain to Mom and Dad where I went and sorry I didn't wake you up to say bye. I'll be back in a week, I'll  see you then

Love, Tubbo :D

Leaving the note behind after checking it for spelling mistakes, I get out of the house and walk the fifteen minute walk to the train station.

I feel the coughs in the back of my throat, but hold it since I'm not about to board the train and the last thing I want is a fuss.

I take my headphones out and vibe to Life by the Sea, smiling a little as I watch the countryside flash by.

Eventually my stop arrives and I unplug the headphones, stuffing them back in my bag
(Did i make tubbo pack headphones last chapter pls help-)

Getting out of the train, I look around and spot a  familiar mess of black and white hair.

''RANBOO!'' I yell.

The boy turns, and his face registers shock, then happiness.

''Hey, Tubbee! What's up?'' He asks, smiling as he ruffled my hair.

''Nothing much, just going early to Phil's. You?''

''Same man, we are all together at the meetup.''

''Come on, let's get on the train.'' I say, grinning.

''Oh-'' Ranboo's face falls, and he looks away. ''Um, I'm riding the other train, the one over there.'' He says, looking uncomfortable.

''I could ride it too?'' I ask, a bit disappointed.

''Um, no it's for Ranboo's only.''

(Guys I've only been on 2 trains in my life, please bear with me and play along. Just imagine that ranboo needs to ride a different train but i can't find an excuse. Feel free to leave comments.)

''Oh... okay! Well cya at Phil's!'' I say, trying to hide my sadness.

Why is everyone avoiding me?

I board the train -without ranboo- and for the rest of the ride, think of my place in the universe.

I get to Phil's address and everyone is already there. I knock and the door opens.

''Oh, hi Tubbo! Come in.'' Phil says as he opens the door.

''Hi.''

I walk in and look around. I've been in Phil's house 3 times before, so when Phil tells me to put my stuff upstairs, I already know where to find the spare guest room.

(Help idk how to continue this realistically)

Tommy is in the room, playing a game on his phone. He doesn't even look up when I say hi.

Bro why does everyone hate me what the fuck...

At dinner, Phil serves us all salad, except for me, and it's not until I clear my throat that he says ''oh shit, sorry'' and gives me a portion.

I go to the roof after dinner, and find Techno sitting there. I almost make my way back down, not in the mood to be ignored, when he speaks.

''You're not the only one with hanahaki, Tubbo. Sit with me.'' He says in his deep voice.

How did he know?

I sit next to him and he puts his arm around me.

''It's a cruel world we live in, Toby. People will sometimes forget their closest friends, and that's where we come in.'' He says slowly.

''How did you know?'' I ask.

''Tubbo, i've had this for years. Why do you think I never had a girlfriend? (Guys please, i'm not up to date on whatever is happening to dsmp members, i haven't been active on twitter so if i'm making some huge mistake with the whole ''techno doesn't feel love'' thing, please lmk okay, I don't mean to be disrespectful or anything. Please tell me. Okay recap-)

''Tubbo I've had this for years. Why do you think I never got a girlfriend? I had them surgically removed. I didn't want to live with it. I regret it now.''

This speech resonates with me.

''We can work through it together.''

Kinda short chapter but I lost interest halfway through so deal with it.

Like I said, sorry if this was weird, I didn't mean it in a weird way.

Idk why I always make Techno the main comfort character in my fics lol, it's just a thing atp.

Anyways, i'm going to be updating the adoption au more than this book, because it's easier for me to write a continuous story than to make oneshots.

Stay tuned for more, leave any comments here and i'll be glad to read them.

Please vote on the story if you liked it, i'm trying to hit 200 stars on this one and 50 on the adoption au, so please help out a bit.

Take care, cya