Chapter 9

Lyra's POV

"The food was heavenly delicious. Maybe we should do this every day cause I will never feel hungry anymore." I said.

"I can cook for you, Ly, but I need something in return, too," She sulked.

"I will give you something, gorgeous, like my kiss." I convinced.

"Nahhh, I don't want that...I just want to taste you." She bashfully admits.

I blushed really hard. "We can do that, but I thought you wanted to take it slow," I explained.

"I want to take it slow, but not until you stop behaving like a jealous girlfriend at the office just now. I realized that you disliked it when I befriended Selena." She revealed.

"I'm okay with you befriending your colleagues, but I just had a feeling that she wants you to be more than her friend, and I'm afraid she will steal you from me." I anxiously profess.

"Listen to me, baby, remember that my feelings are only for you. Even though we're not officially together, I will give you my heart fully. So never feel like I will have a change of heart any time soon or maybe never." She kissed my forehead.

Now I really want to make her mine real bad. But not now. So I say okay while hugging her tightly. After that, we watch Netflix and chill on the sofa until midnight. So, I told Freya that I should go home and bid my farewell. But she would not let me go from her embracement.

"Do you not want me to go?" I questioned.

"No... can you stay the night if you don't mind?" She requested.

"Nope, I don't mind. I'm glad to be here with you," I replied. Then, we continued chilling in her bedroom and soon fell asleep. Before we slept, we kissed each other's foreheads.

Lyra's Dream

"Baby, I'm horny... I need attention...." I stated.

"You are always horny, aren't you, Ly?" Freya taunted.

"Yes, I am only horny for you. Make love to me, please....." I proceed to suck her neck. 

"Lyra....not here, bring me to my bed," Freya moaned. Next, I pinned Freya onto the bed and started licking her lips, neck, collar bone, breasts, and belly button. I begin to undress her panty. Now I'm starting to feel wet in my panties, and she realized that while smirking.

"You already wet without me touching you. Tsk tsk..." She said while making fun of me.

"Shut up! You like to taste me when I'm wet." I yelled.

"That I really do," She reacted. So we started to make out roughly until we couldn't handle it anymore. I squirted hard, especially when our clits began to rub against each other while inserting my three fingers into Freya's vaginal opening. She came hard, dripping her cum along her inner thighs and the bed. Since I didn't want her fluids to go to waste, I started to lick her thighs slowly to get her turned on again and get her clean.

"Damn, you tasted so good...." I contented.

Not until I heard Freya calling me in the background...

"Lyra? Are you okay?" She concerned.

"Oh shit! I have a wet dream again with Freya, but this time I'm busted! Ohh, god, how am I going to tell her?" I feel ashamed to face her.

"Hey, are you okay?" She worried.

"Yes, I'm okay. It's just a dream." I uttered.

"Oh, you mean kinky sex dream?" She smirked.

"Wait! how did you know that?" I shocked.

"Well, the fact that your panty is wet and smells like cum sounds like sex to me." She assumed.

I was so embarrassed about my dream that I told her to stop staring at me and ran through the bathroom. Then I heard her calling and went to the bathroom to talk to me.

"There's nothing to be ashamed of, Ly... if you must want to know, calling and moaning my name to your sleep doesn't help me either." She revealed.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"I'm also wet, Lyra...." She asserted.

"But how?" I confused.

"While you were asleep and dreaming about me, I masturbated myself until I reached my climax, thanks to you. If you didn't notice, we basically fuck each other indirectly." She said. Freya then continued and said that we're that obsessed with one another.

"Remind me again why we're not officially together again?" She teased.

"Ohh, I don't know. Maybe I should make it official sooner, hahaha." I joked but not really.

I need to stop dreaming about these nasty thoughts. It's beyond my control, and I think I should seek therapy for my sexual addiction. It's hard to control your needs sometimes over someone you love. You want the best for them and make them happy.

But your desire to be with them and be inside them makes it difficult for me to imagine what I am about to do with Freya. Is this a mere attraction, or is it love? Am I in love with her when we only met like weeks ago?

Maybe I should take a break to focus on what I want. I need to avoid Freya for a while now, although I wouldn't say I like the idea of separating myself from her. I have to make sure of what I actually want the most. Is she the one I've wanted for, like forever?