Chapter 28

Narrator's POV

8th August 2022, the day of the wedding ceremony between Lyra and Freya. The wedding will be held during summer in the late afternoon. On that day, both brides were not allowed to see each other as they were said to have bad luck. To compensate for the fact that they do not see each other, they spend their time chatting on their phones for as long as possible. They have not separated from their phones for a minute as they are scared that the other person is feeling lonely. 

Freya🌙: Baby, can't you take a picture of you wearing the suit? I want to see how it looks on you now that you have changed your previous option😁💋.

Lyra⚡: Patient, cupcakes. As much as I want to see what you wear, we'll see each other at the aisle anyway. 

Freya🌙: Alright, but the time flies so slow today. What are you doing now? Can we video call? I want to see your face so bad😔.

Lyra⚡: Cupcakes!! Which part of not seeing each other, you do not understand, HAHAHAHA. You know we can't meet😿. 

Freya🌙: Ughhh! How could you be so calm? Am I the only one here who is desperate enough to see you?

Lyra⚡: Baby, trust me, I am on the verge of escaping my room and running to yours so that I can see you for a second. But I controlled myself just for this time cause I knew it was going to be worth it. Plus, since it's going to be my first time seeing the latest dress on my wife, it will be full of surprise and make me thrill even more. 

Freya🌙: Fine!! But never leave the phone in your hands, okay? Keep distracting me😪.

Lyra⚡: Oh, cupcakes, what do you have in mind?😏

Freya🌙: I don't know. Anything will do at this point.

Lyra⚡:  *Sent a picture of her upper body NAKED*

Freya🌙: Baby!!! You are not helping me! This picture urges me to see you even more!! Are you alone now?

Lyra⚡: I am actually with the makeup artist and the hairstylist.

Freya🌙: Please cover your body, Lyra! Your body is not meant for everyone to see😡! I am the only one who can view you naked. 

Lyra⚡: What would you do if I didn't do what you told me😊?

Freya🌙: I will punish you, Lyra. You will see!! 

From then on, Lyra silenced herself cause she just wanted to tease Freya and make her mad. On the other hand, Freya feels angsty since she doesn't like seeing Lyra expose her body to other people. But later, Lyra showed a picture of herself wearing a dressing gown to make me feel better. Freya feels alright now, and they continue chit-chatting until their families tell them to get dressed for their wedding. 

Freya and Lyra completely altered the designs for their wedding suits and dresses compared to the old ones. For Freya, the silhouette of her gown starts to flare out more than in a previous dress with the addition of a gothic-like veil. As for Lyra, she will wear an elegant black suit with a flared bottom that embraces her body shape, and the one-button jacket emphasizes her exposed looks. Both wore black Stilettos heels to make them look tall and lean.