Chapter 20

Freya's POV

After returning from our date night, we ate dinner at a fine restaurant while keeping our hands intertwined on the table. I cannot wait for us to go home and make love. Not until Lyra signalled me to follow her to the restaurant's toilet. Once we reached the restroom, she locked the main door prohibiting other customers from entering. Immediately, she slammed me onto the sink, carrying me onto the sink and railing the fuck out of me. I whimpered at her actions, and she teased me again to relax.

Haa... how could I relax at this moment, when she told me to spread my legs and fingers to my vagina until I could feel my heartbeat beating crazily against my will. She kept commanding me to get my tongue out, spread my legs, and stop using my hands, all of which made me unable to walk. 

And I thought I was horny when the truth is her desire is even greater than mine. I felt exposed at how easy she made me feel wet. She kept going with her fingers thrusting against my front, bringing me closer to her now that she was inside me. The pleasure I am feeling is indescribable, and only she can make me feel this way. 

Later, someone knocking the door, which alerted us to stop with what we were doing now. We cleaned up ourselves and made ourselves presentable so they wouldn't recognize that we just fucked each other out. 

"I have never been completely soaked in that shorter amount of time. Baby, you really know your way!" I was impressed with her.

"I couldn't help that you make me feel like a top, and you never failed to wet through my fingers every time I touched you." She exclaimed.  

Shortly after, we went home and rested cause we knew there would be a lot of meetings with our wedding planner to work on the details of the ceremony. 

The next day began with another dazzling day as we looked up and planned on doing our dress fittings since my favourite brand is located here. We decided we wanted a non-white dress and suit for our fittings since it's common to have a white dress. So we chose to wear a black dress for me and a black suit for Lyra.

 So we chose to wear a black dress for me and a black suit for Lyra

(The wedding fitting)

My baby looked so damn hot when she wore the suit that owned her perfect chiselled body shape. As for my dress, Lyra hand-picked the costume for me and I could tell that it was her style because my chest area was exposed, revealing my inside bra. Damn, we looked like a power couple, and for Lyra, she always remains on my side and claims my hips. I guess she wanted to tell the world that I am hers and no one will take me from her. So possessive. 

Now that we have done with our fittings, we continued hunting for our perfect wedding cake. We planned to choose the ideal cake to our liking and pick the colour theme that looks elegant and sophisticated. Our wedding planner advised us to create the cake from scratch and combine my idea and Lyra's to fabricate a masterpiece. 

"Cupcakes, maybe we should have a pink coloured cake since you like that colour, and as for the flavour, I narrow it to three choices: vanilla bean, chocolate mud-cake and buttercream flavours. What do you think?" She suggested.