Chapter 27

Freya's POV

Lyra makes me feel loved every time she takes care of me. I could tell that she loved me so much. At the end of the day, Lyra will notice that I still have emotional collapse after what occurred to me; the truth is she sensed it. But she just closed her eyes to my problem as she didn't want to push it further and make me recap everything repeatedly. 

As much as I wanted to share the pain with Lyra, I didn't want to make her suffer more with my issues. Even so, I promised her that we would share every single thing even though it hurt the person. Hence, I will talk to her tomorrow about my worries and be straightforward. 

The next day, I was nervous about opening up to Lyra. Although I'm not used to sharing my personal things and feeling with others, including my father, it has to be done as we can only grow closer from there, and together, we accept all the insecurities we have for each other. 

She waited for me at her house, clueless about why I wanted to see her. 

"Hye, cupcakes! Missing you a little extra today. Why do you want to see me?" She astounded.

"Well, I am here to speak to you about something," I replied to her seriously.

"Okay, you're scaring me a little. What is it, cupcakes?" She listened carefully.

"I know we've been through a tough time together lately. There are times when I have my hard times, which challenge me emotionally. And I know I worried you because I always act like I am fine, but it's actually the opposite. I want to let you know that I don't expect anyone else to share the pain with me as I used to handle my problems in the past. That said, I don't want to let you be in pain alone whenever you have a hard time cause I learned that hiding the pain is even worse than sharing it and relieving it. So what I am saying is that I want us to share the pain equally and make it lessen. I will be honest with you, I am not fine, but I can't get rid of the feelings alone. I need your help making it less painful for me-" I felt weak.

Instantly, Lyra embraced me with all her might and said with a gentle voice, "Of course, I will share everything with you, cupcakes. That's what makes our love stronger. We will always be partners in the good and the bad and share everything even though it's painful. I am always there with you through everything, no matter what. As long as we live, I just want you to know that you're not alone in this team. We can become stronger if we're together. I will never give on you and us. I trust that we can overcome our issues. I will never let you suffer alone." She empathized.

I sobbed when I heard what she said, and I couldn't help but be thankful that I had her as my fiance. She's truly my only one, and I swear I will give my heart and soul to love her until the end. 

"I love you so much, baby! Have I told you how much I love you? I love you for being yourself, and I think I just found the one that completes my life, and that person is you. I think I am prepared to take the next step if you are also ready." I said blissfully. 

"I love you too, cupcakes. From the very beginning, I already knew that you were the one for me, and you make me believe in true love, and my heart is so used to learning to love you only. So, no doubt that I am not going to have a change of heart as it is already destined to keep my love for you. Ugghh, I just love you so fucking much!!" She cheered. 

From that moment, we began to make love on the living room's table, which caused my back to smash on top of it and got goosebumps all over my hair. It is common nowadays that I start to fantasize about the nasty things that Lyra is about to do to me. I've imagined how she became harsher, pinned me to every piece of furniture at our house and had sex on top of it. 

Every movement she makes on me just brings me to another dimension, and the way she stares at me fiercely changes everything. It was a temptation to sell myself over her as she made me feel small when she stared down at me like she was about to eat me until my body had nothing left.   

 (Her stare makes me weak to my knees)

If I followed my pride, I would make her try hard and wait, but a month of no sex was too long for me to wait and taste her. It was not easy, as she made it harder for me to resist her gorgeous body. It was calling for me, inviting me to touch them. At the same time, Lyra had the same thought, and we jumped together on the table. We kissed each other's sensual lips passionately, with one of us trying to make it rough to become dominant. Lyra's action caused me to feel her frantic heartbeat, showing that she was in an adrenaline rush. 

When I closed my eyes while kissing her, I could feel her hands become handsy on my body, touching me everywhere and kissing me every way she could. She tore open my shirt, took off my jeans like a wolf, and started biting my flesh with her teeth. I am completely naked under her body and enjoy her on top of me. 

On the other hand, Lyra savoured her touch on my body and crushed me with her body, causing a shiver to pass through my body.

"Oh God, I want to taste and feel you with my mouth. I could already feel tiny fireworks imploding inside my stomach, making it hard for me to wait any longer and reignite the desire I've been concealed. Can I carry you to my bed, cupcakes?" She asked, full of sexual appetite.

I could only nod at her request as it made me bewitched by everything she said and made me agree with anything she said. Next, she hung me over her body and carried me upstairs until we crashed around the bedroom door. I was already naked by reaching her bedroom, but not her. So, I instructed her to get rid of her clothes.

Lyra took off her blouse rather slowly, making me dread over her hot body. When her blouse finally unbuttoned, I reached for her while I sat and helped remove everything covering her entire body as she made my heart throb for waiting. Then, I started caressing her breasts and licked them circularly until my tongue arrived down her stomach. 

While I did my job licking her body, she removed her underwear, signalling me to kiss her down there. So, I licked her centre and slipped two fingers inside her to make her wet. On the contrary, she tried to sync my moves with hers by grabbing my head, causing my tongue to pull inside and out of her. 

I kept fighting for my tongue not to feel paralyzed after she exerted increased pressure from my head to lick her real good. As for her, she moaned my name like a mess and sank my head deeply into her centre.

"Freya!!! Keep going...make me cum, cupcakes!" She groaned. And so I supported her back and stroked my skilful tongue on her folds. My stroking skill caused my head to be squeezed between her legs as she tried to control her pleasure and shudder. I started to slow down as she had good shivers from my action and fell on top of me.

"Arrghh, Cupcakes! I need a timeout. I am going to die if you're going to continue at this rate." She felt helpless.

"I am sorry, baby. It's been a long time since I tasted you, and I couldn't help it." I apologized but not really. 

Right then, just when I was about to hug her back, I could feel her lips on my neck, starting to trace my collarbone. Furthermore, her hands began to pinch my nipples until they became sensitive to touch. I closed my eyes, trying to take the pleasure in and the pressure from her actions. Then, she turned my bump to her front, humping me and with her two fingers swiftly stroking inside me. At that moment, I feel like I am in heaven as I take in all the happiness. 

From then onwards, we keep on with our activity until nighttime. Damn, we spend half a day making love for the I don't know how many times.