She Is Afraid

(Picture of Harry and Alex's mall outfit on side bar!) 

Alex's POV

I woke up early to avoid questions from Emily about last night. I was going to meet Harry today and tell him I still want to be his friend even though it feels like the world is against it.

I reached the lobby when I saw a familiar curly haired boy with his back towards me. I walked over to him I tapped in his shoulder hesitantly.

"H-Harry?" I asked.

He turned around quickly and faced me with a huge grin plastered on his face.

"Alex your here!" He hugged me tightly.

"Yeah what are 'friends' for." I smiled.

"Let's go!" He pulled my hand outside and over to his car were he opened the passenger door for me to enter.

I got in and pulled the seat belt of me and watched Harry as he jogged over to the other side.

Once he got in I knew I had to tell him the truth.

"Harry, I want to be friends with you I really do but my dad forbid it and we can't be seen together we can't risk the paparazzi seeing us." It all came out fast and I was out of breath.

"I understand, as long as I get to see you then I'm fine with what ever you decide." He smiled then his gaze went back to the road.

"So are you ready for the greatest day of your life?" He smirked.

"Yeah two friends...hanging out." I smiled staring out the window.

When we got to the mall Harry went over to my side of the car and let me out I said a small thank you and walked ahead of him.

"Where do you want to go first?" He asked me.

"Well there is this one store that I really love..." I trailed off.

"Oh yeah which one he smiled?" He asked smiling.

"That one!" I said pointing to a store next to the food court.

"Oh..that one?" He reassured me.

"Mhmm" I nodded smiling.

"Alright but if I get scared can I hold your hand?" He smirked.

"Oh come on you big baby!" I grabbed his wrist and pulled him into my favorite store. 

__________________________

After our shopping expire nice in Hot Topic I finally paid for all the things that I picked out.

"Now was that so bad?" I said in a baby voice.

"Actually no, I had no idea they had One Direction merchandise in there!" He said smiling.

"Yeah I know weird right?" I smirked.

"Oh come on Alex I'm hungry!" He said.

We made our way to the food court and Harry stopped me.

"What are you doing?" I laughed.

"Wait here I'll go get us our food." He smiled.

"You want me to wait in the middle of the food court?" I asked.

"Yes right here so I can keep an eye on you." He smirked.

"Whatever Harry just hurry up already!" I said.

He walked away and I stood there in the middle of the food court holding about 6 bags from hot topic. A few fans approached me asking for pictures and I posed for a few and chatted with them till they had to go. 

I love my fans. They always brighten my day.

Harry was taking a long time he has been gone for about 20 minutes and for some reason I was becoming worried. He probably met some fans or something.

Music started playing over the PA system. It was a familiar tune and then I saw Liam, and Louis making there way towards me.

"Hey guys!" I greeted.

"Hey Alex!" Liam said.

"Stay there pretty lady!" Louis said.

"Uhm okay.." I laughed.

The beat started to pick up and I became suspicious...what's going on?

Then suddenly Zayn was walking towards us with Niall but Niall had a girl wrapped around his arms wait Emily?!

I felt arms wrap around my waist and I turned around to see Harry stand in front of me with a microphone in his hand.

"Harry what's going on?!" I asked no longer amused.

"You'll see .." He smirked.

He walked over to where Liam, Louis, and Niall stood and held the microphone up to his mouth and about 20 people ran behind the boys and started dancing.

"HARRY!" I yelled with my hands on my hips.

But Harry began to sing.

"Sneaks out in the middle of the night,

Tight dress with the top cut low,

She's addicted to the feeling of letting

Go oh oh letting you!"

Louis began to sing and the boys joined in later.

I stood there with wide eyes and my mouth a gap. Why was he doing this? He knows we have to keep our friendship a secret and he's flashmobing me?! Then Zayn started to sing the chorus.

"She's not afraid of all the attention,

She's not afraid to run me wild,

How come shes so afraid of falling in love?

She's not afraid of scary movies,

She likes the way we kiss in the dark,

But she's so afraid of f-f-falling in love!"

Okay now I'm officially pissed off.

But when Niall sings he's singing directly into Emily's eyes an shes blushing...what the-

I dot even let them finish the song I turn around and walk through the crowd of people who have been standing around us holding up camera phones recording this whole thing.

My dad is going to kill me but not before I kill Harry.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Is Harry's and Alex's friends ruined?

What will Alex's dad say?

How does Alex feel about Emily and Niall getting to close for comfort?

To be continued..

-M xx