Different Kind Of Trouble

Niall's POV

I open my eyes lazily, it's all a blur and my head is still throbbing. Once my eyes focus, I see a beautiful Emily standing over me, with her arms crossed. Shit I'm in trouble, god damn Lou! It's all his fault I'm in deep trouble. "Hi em" I say. "Hi Niall, so I heard you uhh had a little bit of fun last night, care to tell me?" She says and she sits down beside me. "I didn't look, I didn't touch, I puked on her and then left I swear" I say kind of scared. I can afford to have my fiancé mad at me, it makes everything more stressful. She gives me a pissed of look, but then in melts into a smile and she starts giggling. "I know, Zayn told me the story. I couldn't help but laugh. You freaking puked on a striper." She laughed to herself. I'm just glad she isn't mad at me. "So I'm not in trouble?" I ask. "Oh well Louis is in trouble he hired her and you well you are in different kind of trouble." She says with a smirk.

I'm confused when Emily says that. I don't get what she means by "different kind of trouble" guess Ill find out later. Emily made me call Louis over to hang out. Emily is sitting beside me when he arrives and walks right in.

Emily's POV

"Hey Lou!" I greet. "Hey em" Louis says obviously he knows. "Sit down." I say dropping the cute act. "So I heard you hired a stripper. Is that true?" I say looking at him. He nods, "and you knew that I wouldn't approve right?" He nods, I guess that's all he can do. "Then why did you hire her?" He just shrugs, ok I'm tired of this game. I lean in close to his face "answer me you dumbass" I whisper in his face. "I knew you would be mad..." He said as he stared at the ground. Niall is just whatching as this all happens so fast.

I look to Niall, "did you like her?" Niall looks at me like I'm stupid and says "I fucking puked on her, what does that say?" I give him a look for using that tone. "Lou are you ever going to do something like that again, without asking?" He shakes his head. " how much did she cost?" I'm tired of this bullshit. "She originally costed $89, but after the puke it was about $230" he says with a stutter. " really?" I look at him. I look back at Niall and say " if you would have asked me, I would do it no charge." Im looking at Niall when I say that. He's giving me a playful look. "God damn it! Why didn't I think of that! Niall would have been happy, and I wouldn't be in trouble!" Louis shouts at himself.

"Yeah..." I say back. Niall and I say bye to Louis as he heads out. He's still not off the hook, but he's good for today. As soon as he's gone Niall has me pinned between him and the door. "So you would have done it?" He asks. "We'll yeah, but it would have been awkward." I say. "Why not do it now, when no one is watching?" He asks. I begin to blush "No it's awkward, and I can't do it, I just said that to Louis to prove that he wasted money, and...." Niall shuts me up by kissing me. He breaks the kiss "I don't care" as he looks me in the eye. I really don't want to. No one Evers sees me in my underwear. Quite frankly id like it to stay that way.

We walk back to my room. I sit on the bed, shaking. Niall holds me for comfort. He whispers in my ear "Emily, I'm not making you. I just asked." I can feel his hot breath on my shoulder. "I'll put something on, but I'm not taking it off." His smile widens. "Can I pick it out?" He asks "you can pick it out, if you only wear your underwear. It would make me more comfortable." I say with my nerves. He agrees and hands me what he wants me to wear. I walk into my bathroom. I put it on and look at myself. I look ok but I feel very uncomfortable. I brush my hair, and touch my make up before I walk out. I have a robe on over my cloths. Niall's hair is messy and he is only in his boxers. Niall stands up, and embraces me. While I'm close to his chest, his hands explore till they find the knot of my robe. He kisses my forehead as he undoes it.

My robe is gently tugged off. My eyes are closed out of shear embarrassment. I open one of my eyes to see Niall soaking up every part of me. I still feel insecure. Niall grabs my hand and twirls me around to look at me. When he's done he pulls me into his chest. I hear a soft "beautiful" in my ears. That makes my heart melt a little more for Niall. We lay down to go to sleep. I'm still in my underwear and bra , and Niall is only in his boxers. He's holding me close and I'm tracing his biceps.

He looks at me with love "absolutely beautiful" he says. I blush. He kisses my bright red cheeks. I look at him and quickly kiss his lips and he's kissing back. We are making out passionately. I feel like I'm in heaven. Niall's hands are exploring my back, it feels good. He's kissing my neck and jaw. I don't know why but I really like it. Niall pulls me in close after he breaks the kiss. I'm cuddling into his chest. I look at Niall's eyes. They are staring straight down my chest. I don't have a shirt on over myself, so I slap his arm playfully. "Hey my eyes are up here!" I say with a smirk. He laughs. I still catch him staring, but I pull the covers up over my head, and cuddle into Niall's side. Niall lifts it "I love you beautiful angel." Niall says while catching another glance.

We both fall asleep. In the morning I wake up earlier and put on one of Niall's shirts on over my underwear and bra . That was one very awkward situation. But Niall made me feel like I was beautiful, and he didn't push me to do anything. I really love him.

How is the dress shopping going to go?

Will Emily find the perfect one?

Has Alex found her love?

XOXOXO

Emily