More then friends?

Chapter 16:

Harry's P.O.V.

Friends...just friends...she just wants to be friends, and I'm okay with that..I think. Wait no I'm not okay with that! I just told her that I loved her but something that I just realized is that she didn't say it back.

I just want Alex.

I want to be able to hold her in my arms and call her mine.

In my eyes she was perfect, perfectly imperfect.

At least she told me she had feelings for me also ... But what kind of feelings? I mean I told her that I loved her for Christ sakes!

Just then Louis walked into my room holding two mugs of what looks like tea.

"Hey Louis." I smiled at him from my bed.

"Hey Haz what are you doing?" He asked as he took a seat next to me on the bed. "Tea?" He asked handing a cup to me.

"Yeah thanks mate, and I'm fine just a little upset over the whole Alex deal that's all." I told him shrugging grabbing the cup from his hand.

"No problem!" He smiled. "What's going on with Alex?" He asked taking a sip from his tea.

"After the incident at the mall I apologized, she accepted it but I told her I loved her..." I trailed off. "Louis, she didn't say it back."

He placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Ah come on mate, we both know she has feelings for you she just doesn't know how to show it like you do." He lightly squeezed my shoulder and smiled warmly at me.

"Thanks Louis, you always know what to say!" I told him.

"I know I'm amazing." He smirked.

"Don't be full of yourself boobear!" I laughed.

"Oh come on Haz, that's what you love about me!" He nudged my arm.

Louis was truly my best mate...I could talk to him about literally anything and I loved him for that.

__________________________

Alex's POV

-Next day-

"Bye dad, I love you!" I hugged my dad before he left my hotel.

"Bye sweetie I'll see you soon!" He hugged back then let me go placing a kiss to the top of my head.

After my dad had left I took a quick shower and got dressed for the day.

My phone buzzed and I picked it up from the night stand that stood next to the bed. It was a text from Emily.

"Hey! I'm spending the day with Niall

You've got the place to yourself tonight!

Love youu! xoxo

-Emily"

The hotel room to myself tonight? Well this should be fun...

"Alright have fun!

Love you too!

-Alex :) xx"

What was I going to do now that I'm all alone for the day.

Maybe invite a friend over? But who?

I pull out my phone and scroll through my contacts.

I find one and hit the call button.

"Hello?" The voice answered.

"Come over!" I yelled into the phone.

"What time, love?" He asked.

"Like...now!" I said.

"Alright babe on my way!"

See you soon Harry!" I said then the line went silent.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Are Alex and Harry going to end up together?

Is Alex leading Harry on?

Will Harry make his move?

To be continued...

-M xx