Love and Tears

Emily's POV

While Niall was singing to me, Alex just kept looking at me like I was insane. She just stormed of in the middle of the song. Making them stop. Harry started crying, while I ran off after her. Niall followed me. I found her in the parking lot, trying to walk home.

I finally got her to stop, but when she did she started yelling " why would harry do that?!?! And if I knew it was going to happen, why didn't I stop it?!? And why didn't you tell me about Niall?!?" All the questions just fell from her, then out of nowhere she cried. I hugged her, while she cried. Alex never cries, because Alex isn't weak. Niall caught up with us just as she stopped. He said " I'm sorry Emily and I didn't tell you earlier, let me explain when we get to your room." We agreed and drove to our room.

We got there, and I help Alex into bed. I told her the whole story of how I feel for Niall, and Niall told her how I was his angel and we loved each other. I told her how my dad agreed and loved Niall like a son. She says to me " sorry em I just wish you would have told me earlier." I say to her " it's ok".

Then Niall starts to say how Harry loves her, and wants to be with her. We then told her how devastated he was when she stormed off. She feels bad I can tell, just by looking at her. She starts mumbling, I can't make it out. There was something I did catch, that she has to tell her dad.

I say to her" Alex this boy loves you with all his heart, he isn't the player you usually date. You need to patch things up, you need to tell him how you feel, but most of all you need to tell your dad. She gives me a look, then agrees. The looks up at me and Niall and asks "so when are you two going to get hitched?" We all laugh, avoiding the heavy topic of telling Her dad. We know this is going to be hard, but we will make sure Alex and Harry live happily ever after forever. Even if it takes all my courage, my best friend will find her love like I found mine.

So Alex is ok with Emily and Niall YAY!

But how will Alex change her dad's mind?

Is Alex going to patch things up?

Who knows?

More coming soon...

XOXOXO

Emily