Hold Me Tight..

Alex's POV

"Goodnight love birds!" I shouted as Emily and Niall walked back to Em's room for the night.

It was pretty late but I couldn't sleep at all, I was really bored and there wasn't anything to do.

My phone started to ring, I looked at the caller I.D. and saw it was Zayn.

I smiled and answered it, "Aw, miss me already, Malik?" I joked in a baby voice.

"Alex?" A deep raspy voice asked.

"Harry? Why are you calling me on Zayn's phone?" I asked shocked.

"Because your not answering my calls and you were worrying me." He told me in a stern tone.

"I'm fine, I don't need you to worry about me." I said quietly so I wouldn't wake up Emily and Niall.

"Don't be that way Alex. I love you and I am in your life now so I-" I cut him off.

"You are not in my life. I don't want you in my life. Just because we shared something that no one else should have to go through doesn't mean that this is your excuse to come into my life again, might I add the life that you ruined." I snapped.

The line was silent for a few moments.

"I'm coming over." He stated, there was a ruffling sound.

"No! I don't want you to come over." I told him.

"I don't care." He hung up. I rushed to the front door and locked it I even shook the handle to make sure it was locked properly.

I shrunk down, my back against the door and I wrapped my hands around my knees and quietly sobbed into my knees while humming Small Bump to myself...

How could my life get any worse? I wasn't ready to be a mother but I was willing to give it all up and take care of it. I wasn't ready to give up the last of my innocence but it was taken away. I wasn't ready to grow up, but I find myself being forced to act older then I was to show people I was strong.

It's times like this that really makes me wish I had a mother to hold me tight and tell me everything will be alright.. I was going to be that for my baby, I would be there for them and I would never hurt them..never.

There was a light knock on the door. I covered my mouth to mask the sobs that were escaping.

"Alex.." Harry whispered, "I can hear you, darling, please open the door."

I didn't say anything, I just sat there unable to speak or move.

"Alex?" Harry questioned then there was a knock that was a little louder then the first one.

"Please... " he whispered, "I love you."

A few minutes passed then there was two full on bangs on the door.

I jumped in fear. "Go away, Harry!" I managed to say.

There was a complete silence then there was a shuffling sound coming from the kitchen my eyes widen. The back door. I ran to it hoping there was still time to lock it.

When I reached the kitchen there stood Harry with red puffy eyes.

"Alex.." He took a step towards me out stretching a hand towards me. I didn't hesitate I ran to my room as fast as I could. Harry was hot on my heels.

Large hands grabbed my waist and pulled me into him I attempted to scream but a large hand was placed over my mouth.

"Shhh, I'm not going to hurt you Alex, I promise." Harry whispered into my hair from behind me.

I calmed down and he released me.

"Your just full of promises that you can't keep aren't you Harry?" I whispered harshly at him.

"I've changed, Alex." He whispered, hurt in his voice.

"Men, or should I say boys like you never change." I pushed his chest away from me.

"I know what I did, and you have every right to hate me, but please... Let me be in your life Alex.. I need you." He pleaded.

I huffed, "I don't trust you." I told him.

"Let me earn your trust..please." He took my hand in his, it took me by surprise when I didn't flinch at his touch.

"Just..just don't hurt me again." I warned.

"I won't, I promise, and that's a promise that I will never break." He whispered as he kissed the top of my hand.

***

Zayn's POV

"What the hell are you doing, Louis?" I laughed as I stood behind Louis as he searched strippers on the Internet.

"It's not what you think!" He laughed, "I'm getting Niall a stripper for his bachelor party." He smirked.

"Emily is going to kick your ass, mate." I joked.

He laughed and dialed the number. This should be fun, I told myself sarcastically.

***

Harry's POV

I woke up to a beautiful Alex wrapped up in my arms, our legs entangled with each others. She looked so peaceful, she looked like a goddess.

I miss being able to wake up to this everyday, I miss being able to call her mine..

My eyes began to feel heavy so I closed them only to drift into unconsciousness.

I woke up to music blaring in Alex's bathroom. The water was running and I could hear her singing.

Rap? Really? I didn't think she was into this kind I music...she was listening to "No Love" by Eminem.

I chuckled to myself as I listened to her beautiful voice.

"Harry? Is that you?" Emily asked as she opened the door.

"Yeah it's me Em." I told her stepping into her view.

"I'm not trying to be rude or anything but...why the hell are you here?" She asked.

I chuckled, "Me and Alex were talking last night." I said.

"Oh..just talking right?" She asked in a motherly tone.

"Yes just talking I swear." I laughed.

"Good." She smiled and closed the door.

The water stopped and I heard the curtain being pushed back.

The door opened and there stood Alex only in a towel. She gasped.

"Harry! I thought you left!" She shouted.

I chuckled as my eyes trailed up and down her body.

"Harry!" He threw a plush toy at me knocking me out of my thoughts.

I placed my hands over my eyes and chuckled. "I'm not looking." I told her as I peeked through my fingers.

"Ugh! Turn around!" She sighed.

I did as she asked and I heard we hangers rustling and the bathroom door closed.

He came out 10 minutes with a new outfit, her hair done, and her face had make up applied to her face.

"Ready?" I asked with a smirk.

"For...?" She questioned.

"We're spending the day together of course." I smiled.

"What? Why?" She asked.

"Because it'll be fun!" I smiled.

She sighed, "fine," her lip curled up in a smile, "On one condition." She said.

"Anything." I told her.

"Zayn comes with us." She said.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Cliff hanger! O.o

-Myra.x