Kiss Me

Alex's POV

"If you ever leave me baby, leave some morphine at my door, cause it would take a whole lot of medication to realize what we used to have and not have it anymore.." I sang while I grabbed the ice cream out of the freezer. I turned the volume up louder and the music blasted through the house.

Emily was out with Niall so I was home alone listening to I Will Rain by Bruno Mars.

"And just like clouds my eyes will do the same if you walk away, everyday it'll rain, rain, rain, rain," I continued to sing

"Ugh Bruno Mars you beautiful man!" I laughed to myself.

"Ahem." Someone was behind me, I turned around quickly and saw Harry standing in the kitchen doorway.

My cheeks were tingling, "h-how much of that did you see?" I asked.

"Enough, oh and thanks for the show love, your a good dancer." He smirked.

"Ugh, shut up, Styles." I laughed and pushed his chest away.

"Happy Birthday." He whispered in my ear from behind me.

"Harry, my birthdays in two days." I grabbed the ice cream and took my phone out of the dock.

"I know, I just wanted to be the first one to tell you." He smirked.

"Whatever." I smiled, "wanna watch a movie? I invited Zayn over a while ago he should be here any minute." Harry tensed.

"Oh I uhm-" I cut him off.

"Stay. You guys are going to have to talk sooner or later." I told him sternly.

"Fine." He took a deep breath and walked over to the couch. "What movie?" He asked.

"Nightmare before Christmas?" I asked holding up the case.

"It's not Halloween nor is it Christmas, Alex." Harry laughed.

"Ugh, fine how bout the corpse bride? Johnny Depps in it!" I smiled lifting up the case.

"Fine." He sighed smiling.

"Yes!" Just then the doorbell rang. I grabbed my soda can and ran to the door, I knew it would be Zayn.

"Nice of you to join u-" I dropped the soda can and my jaw literally dropped.

"Z-Zayn-"

"Alex, this is my good friend Ed." Zayn smirked mischievously at me.

"H-Hi" I stuttered awkwardly waving my hand at him. I have had a crush on Ed Sheeran for as long as I can remember and I could feel the tingling in my cheeks come back.

"Nice to meet you, Alex." He hugged me. Ed Sheeran is hugging me. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he smelled like peppermint. This is amazing.

Harry walked up behind me and cleared his throat.

I pulled away and stood beside him.

"Hey, Ed." Harry gave him a 'bro hug' and nodded towards Zayn.

"I will be in town for a few days and Zayn called me up and asked me to meet you because it's your birthday tomorrow." Ed explained.

"Wow...th-that's amazing I-...wow." Was all I was able to say, I probably had the dumbest grin on my face ever.

"Your drooling.." Harry whispered in my ear with a smirk.

"Shut up." I mouthed and pushing Hume away smiling.

"Are you and Harry like a thing now?" Zayn asked abruptly.

I looked at him with wide eyes.

"No."

"Yes."

Harry and I said at the same time. My eye brows scrunched and I gave him a glare.

"No, we are not together." I repeated.

***

We were all laughing and having a good time. I can't remember a time were I have laughed so hard...I don't think anyone can, after ... The news we have all been down and not really ourselves but tonight was different.

Everyone was together and we were celebrating over the greatest news I have ever heard. Emily and Niall were engaged, and I have never seen her happier.

Liam, Louis, Niall, Emily, Harry, Zayn, Ed, and myself were at mine and Emily's house having a few drinks and playing some games.

I myself have had one to many drinks and I am definitely regretting it.

"Lets play truth or dare!" Louis shouted.

"Yeah!" We all said in sync, then we all sat in a circle in the middle of the living room.

"Harry, you..you can go first!" Louis slurred.

Harry rubbed his hands together looking around till his gaze locked on mine.

"Alex, truth or dare?" He asked in that to die for deep slow British accent.

"Truth." I told him.

"Do you still love me?" He asked.

"Dare! I meant dare!" I shouted.

"Fine, I dare you to tell me the truth." He said annoyed.

"Yes," I looked down, "next." I said looking around.

"I'll go!" Louis wave his hand in the air.

He looked at me mischievously, "Ed, truth or dare?" Louis asked.

"Dare of course." Ed said.

"I dare you to kiss Alex." Louis smirked.

My eyes widened and my palms began to feel sweaty.

Ed was sitting right next to me so he turned his body in my direction giving me a reassuring nod and a beautiful smile.

He leaned in gently to me, softly placing his lips onto mine. I placed my hand on the back of his neck and fisted his hair. He placed a hand on my hip and deepened the kiss.

We were interrupted by someone clearing there throat. We both broke the kiss, our cheeks both burning red, Zayn was the one who coughed awkwardly to break us up.

"Well," Emily said breaking the silence placing a hand on Niall's knee, "I'm tired so I'm going to go to bed. You guys better clean this mess up." She warned walking to her room, Niall followed close behind her.

"I'm just gonna...goodnight boys." I nodded and attempted to get up but stumbled backwards and falling right on my behind.

"Ow!" I laughed. Ed was quick to help me up, "Thanks, you know your really pretty." I slurred while patting his cheek.

He laughed, "thanks, I think she's had a little to much."

"I'll put her to bed." Harry said as he took a step closer. My eyes grew wide and I stumbled back in fear.

"No! Please don't! Don't hurt me..." I pleaded as the memory's of the horrific night flooded back into my mind.

"Shh Alex it's okay it's me, it's Zayn." Next thing I knew my legs were knocked from under me and I was scooped up by someone. I placed my head on there hard chest as he walked me to my room.

I was placed on my soft bed, I looked up and saw Zayn smiling warmly at me. He placed a delicate kiss to the top of my head.

"I love you." I whispered as I drifted off into sleep.

"I love you he mumbled.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

-Myra.x

Almost 10,000 reads! Thanks mental! You guys are amazayn! Don't forget to read/comment/vote !! Much appreaxiated!!! Love you guyyys ^+^