The Tour

Niall's POV

I look at the now empty hotel room. I look at Emily, she's just looking everywhere smiling. I hug her from behind, and say "now it's time to go" and kiss her cheek. She smiles and as we head down she's telling me how excited she is. I don't blame her, I'm pretty excited myself. As we get into the parking lot we see the other lads, Alex, and our new bus covered in a giant sheet.

Then Louis pulls it off, revealing the new bus. I smile, as I see us, and the black orchids separated by a giant lightening bolt. Emily turns and hugs me, saying how this is perfect. We all get on and designate who gets what cot. Emily chooses one in the middle of Louis and Liam. She puts her pillows and things on making it all pretty. I smile and help her. I decide to take a nap for a few minutes.

I'm woken up, by very heavy guitar playing. I ask myself who's playing that. I walk the the end and see Emily rocking out to the tune, of what sounds like pick up your phone. She catches me staring, I say "I didn't know you played electric too." She asks "don't you?" I say a little. Then I grab my acoustic guitar. She challenges me by shooting me a devilish look and playing a small chord. I accept by playing a different chord, that's slightly better then hers. This goes on, till I feel like I'm winning. Then I say "this last one wins" she has an innocent look on her face while I'm playing the hardest chord I know. When I'm done, I shoot her the "top that look" then she starts playing slowly, then playing this amazing sound, and it picks up, I'm amazed on how good she is, she goes on for two minutes, then ends. I bow down, saying "I am not worthy, I am truly topped." She just laughs.

Then Liam walks in saying wow "who was playing? It was really heavy!" Emily stands up and takes a bow. Liam and her have become better friends, he's not as scared of her. I won't ever tell Emily, but Liam had nightmares about her. It's funny now that they are friends. They talk, then I tell Emily, we should probably get some rest. She nods and goes to change. I just put on shorts and no shirt, Emily keeps asking me why I don't wear a shirt. I tell her it's because I get hot, but really I like the feel of her soft skin against my chest. We lay down to go to sleep, not bothering to shut the curtain. we hear a bunch of yelling, but pay no attention. We wake up in the morning to Louis standing over us saying "aww look how cute!" I smile as Emily is still asleep. Then I hear the bus driver say" we have arrived to the first concert!" I smile At Emily even though she's asleep. I really do love her.

What did Alex do on the bus?

Did Zayn try to pull something?

Did Harry find out?

How will the first concert go?

More coming soon!

XOXOXO

Emily