Your Mine Tonight

Zayn's POV

"I love you..." She whispered, looking into my eyes with that amazing grin plastered on her face.

"I love you too, you have no idea how much I love you." I told her back, kissing the top of her head.

"I'm glad we can finally be together...forever." She told me as she nuzzled her head into my chest.

"I'm glad I get to hold you when I want," I hugged her tightly, "Kiss you whenever I want," I pressed my lips softly to hers, "And call you mine.."

"You amazing, Zayn Malik." She whispered as she hovered over my body, lips grazing each others.

"Kiss me...please." She pleaded from above me.

"With pleasure." I smirked, I forced our lips together passionately and our lips moved in sync perfectly.

"I love you, Alex." I whispered.

"I love you too, Zayn." She smiled.

There was a loud buzzing sound and Alex looked at me with wide eyes.

"Zayn, Zayn, Zayn, Zayn!" She repeated in an unfamiliar voice.

"I'm here, Zayn..wake up please! Please wake up! Zayn I'm sorry!"

Then a bright light shined in my face and Alex disappeared.

I blinked my eyes repeatedly and tried to adjust to the light that was being shined in my eyes.

"Zayn, Zayn, I'm here!" A gentle female voice reassured me.

"Alex..?" I asked.

"I'm here Zayn, it's me. Alex." Alex whispered into my ear as she stroked my head.

"W-What happened?" I asked trying to sit up, but was pushed down by cold hands.

Alex's eyes were becoming watery and I looked around the room and only saw Emily and Louis standing on the other side of the room.

Emily walked over to me stroke the back of my hand with her thumb, "Y-You left us..you wouldn't wake up, Zayn..we thought..we thought we lost you." A tear streamed down Emily's face.

"How long have I been out?" I asked.

"Two days." Alex said looking at the ground, refusing to meet my gaze.

"They said you weren't going to wake up, Zayn..." Alex told me, "They said you would wake up, I'm so sorry this is happening to you. It's all my f-fault." Alex rambled, I grabbed her hand and squeezed it lightly.

"Don't feel that way..don't ever feel like that, beautiful." I whispered loud enough for her to hear me.

She smiled at me, I wiped away a tear that escaped as she laid her head into my hand.

"Where's Niall, Liam, and..Harry?" I asked.

"They went to go get something to eat, they'll be back later on, mate." Louis reassured me.

"I'm sorry.." Alex mumbled, and then my eyes began to feel heavy again so I closed them for a few seconds and drifted of into sleep.

***

(Alex's date with Harry outfit on side bar)

Alex's POV

"Where do you want to go?" Harry asked as he sat next to me in my bunk.

"I was wondering if we could go visit Zayn, just to see if he's alright?" I asked him.

"Alex, you visit him everyday and he's always fine..you spend so much time with him, I think you can go a day with out him." Harry said rather harshly.