A Day I Thought I Would Never See

Emily's POV

I can't believe it. I almost died, I wanted to die. Niall saved me, some how I knew he would. I wanted to slip out of consciousness and have Niall or Alex find me in the morning. But no that didn't happen. I'm here, really weak, with my prince shaken up from finding me half dead.

This I think is my second day here at the hospital. The nurse says that my boyfriend hasn't left since the day I got here. I keep telling the nurse that I'm really tired so I can avoid Niall, I'm too embarrassed to face him with my shame. But today I have more strength. Today I'm going to talk to Niall about my challenging past, Ill tell Him how much pain I went through, today ill tell him why I wanted to die.

I say to the nurse "will you bring my boyfriend Back here for me?". She smiles and says sure honey bun. I'm just sitting there looking at the ugly stitches on my wrist, when Niall walks in. He looks at me with tears streaming on his cheeks, and says "angel?" I look at him and smile. He runs over and hugs me gently, being careful of my stitches. He lets go and looks at me. He just stares at me. Then he says "why?" With tears running down his face. "Why did you do this to us? Why did you want to leave me? Why didn't you tell me about the hate? Why?" That's all he said as he buried his head into my shoulder. I started to cry. "I'm so sorry Niall. I thought you would be better off without me. With one of your beautiful fans,that wanted me dead, just for you." I say with small sobs. He says to me "when I saw you I thought you were dead. I couldn't bare to see you like that. Cold, passed out, laying in a bloodied mess, my angel. I saved you for a reason. You've done this before. He looks down.

I'm in shock, how does he know. The only people who know are my dad, jayy, and Alex. Alex... She told Niall. He's going to hate me now, I can feel it. I let out a deep breath and say "how do you know? " He looks at me and says Alex said when she saw you " no not again". Emily I need you to tell me the story.

I look at him with tears welling in my eyes. I say "when I was in junior high, I got Bullied. they were relentless. they wouldn't stop till i was broken. It got worse they began to lock me in the bathrooms, saying "why don't you call daddy satan to get you out?" . It was everyday being shoved into lockers called a freak, and a satan worshiper. One day I gave up. I used the same razor and cut myself. I cut so deep that stitches were needed, I still have the scars, but they are covered up now by new ones." I look up and Niall is looking at me. He doesn't look disgusted or Freaked. He looks at me and says "Emily lilian Vanity I love you with all my heart. Please don't ever do this again. It terrified me to see you like that. My Emily covered in her own blood. What these people have done to you is completely wrong. We are going to do something. But I love you, please if something like this is happening you have to tell me. I have to be able to protect you. Because I love you."

We are both crying. Niall jumps up and pulls out a camera. I look at him saying "why do you need a picture." He says "I want to show people what there actions can cause, we are going to show my fans what they have done. Now please put your wrists up." I look at him, put my head down and my wrists up. He takes the picture. Then he wraps him arms around me. I tell him he can go because I need my sleep. He says no, I'm never leaving you alone now. Then he kisses my forehead and drifts to sleep with me, laying in a hospital bed, on a day I never thought I would see. I bet the fans didn't think that they would cause this. They will say it's a joke, but I know for sure deep down they meant it. They meant for me to die two nights ago in a pool of my own blood, crying, sad, and alone.

I'm back in my junior high, I see all the people that despise me. They all look at me like I'm a freak. I look down at my wrists, they are covered in blood. People just look at me shocked. I see Niall running towards me, as I fall to the ground. When he reaches me, it's too late. I say to him I'm already gone I love you. Then pass out, but before I'm completely out I hear a gun shot then nothing more. Now all I hear is my heart monitor and Niall snoring next to me. I'm safe, i think to myself. But I'm crying softly. I hate having these thoughts and dreams. It makes me want to try again and again. But I'm too weak, I can barely lift my arms. They are like hundred pound weights tied to my body. Niall is sleeping, but then I hear him softly say "Emily... I love you.. See you... In heaven... My angel." Then he wakes up and is looking at me, noticing that I'm awake and crying. He hugs me. He says "did we just have the same dream?" I look at him and explain my dream. He goes wide-eyed and says "oh my god, we had the same dream." I smile while the tears are still running down my cheeks. He hugs me and kisses my stitches. He holds me there till morning.

The doctor says that if I feel that I'm ready I can go home. Niall hugs me, and pulls out my pink and black arm Warmers. He says now I know why you wear these now, and hands them to me. I am put into a wheel chair, and Niall pushes me out side. Harry pulls up,then helps me into the car. He looks really distant from us. When we arrive back at the hotel, Niall helps me up and into the room. The bathroom door is closed. I ask "has anyone cleaned it up yet?" He looks at me and says "no angel I've been at the hospital with you,and Alex has her own bathroom. I tell him I want to see it. He looks worried and opens the door. There is a pool of half dried blood on the floor a long with hand prints on the cool hard tile. I stand there for a moment to just soak it up. Then turn to Niall, I say "I'm so sorry" he hugs me. Then takes a picture of the bathroom. We head to bed really early, because I'm exhausted, and still a little dizzy from the blood loss. We lay in bed as I watch tv and Niall is working on something on the computer. He won't let me see it. Then he just puts it away and kisses me goodnight, as we fall asleep. I keep wondering what Niall is going to do with the pictures, and what he's working on. Then I fall soundly asleep in Niall's arms, knowing I will see eventually what Niall is making . And Niall will be there with me, to protect me and love me, when I wake up to day I thought I would never see.

What's Niall planning to do with the pictures?

Will Harry forgive Alex?

Will they fall back into love?

How is Niall going to deal with the fans?

More coming soon!

XOXOXO

Emily