Dark meets light (Harry Styles) One Direction

(picture of Ronnie Alex's dad on side bar)

Chapter 1:

Some of you would think I'm living the dream...yeah I get to travel with my best friend and perform in front of hundreds of people almost every night but none of it matters when you don't have any family with you to support and love you on your way.

My name is Alexandria Radke, but I go by Alex. And yeah I know I'm Ronnie Radke's daughter but aside from that I never get to see him he's always to busy touring with his own band, he missed my first concert and I was really upset about it but I didn't show it...I don't show emotion in front of other people because then I would be weak and Alex Radke is not weak. At least she isn't when people are around.

Right now me and my best friend Emiy are getting ready for our 5th show so far on the tour it's a bar and we can hear the loud cheers from our dressing room.

I looked over at Emily who was applying some more Mac makeup to her face. There was a knock on the door and Emily shot up from her seat in front of the mirror and ran to the door opening it.

"DAD!" She cheered and jumped into Mr. Vanity's arms. Did I mention she's Dahvie Vanity's daughter...yeah I know mind blown. Insert sarcasm.

"Hello beautiful are you exited for your shoe tonight?" He asked her smiling.

"Of course! It's gonna be the best yet! Right Alex?" She asked me. I stood up from the couch and walked over to where they stood in front of the door.

"Yeah it's going to be awesome!" I piped in. "Nice to see you again Mr. Vanity." I smiled politely.

"Come on Alex call me Dahvie! Mr. Vanity makes me sound old!" He reassured me.

"Sorry Mr. V- Dahvie" I smiled and we laughed together.

We chatted for awhile and I touched up my makeup and adjusted my bullet belt around my waist when we heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." I told them. They nodded and continued there conversation on the couch.

I turned the knob and peeked my head around it to see who it was, my eyes widen, my jaw dropped and I flung the door open and it slammed against the wall but I didn't care I jumped into his arms and he spun me around.

"Dad! Your here!" I said between laughs. He placed me down and faced me.

"Yes I'm here I didn't want to miss yet another show and the band has a performance here in a couple days so we'll be here for awhile." He smile and I wrapped my arms around his neck once again.

"You have no idea how much I missed you!" I whispered into his ear he kissed the top of my head and we walked into the room and joined everyone else.

We all made small chat and me and my dad caught up on things that happened in the time that we had been apart.

A perky older women walked right in without knocking "girls your on in 5!" Hen she exited.

"This is it!" Emily nudged me.

"I know...I can't believe we get to do this for a living!" I told her.

Our dads walked with us to the side of the stage. Emily and Dahvie were having there own little conversation while me and my dad stood side by side and my heart was beeping rapidly, I was never nervous before concerts maybe it was because my dad was watching for the first time and I wanted to impress him.

"I'm nervous." I turned to him and he gave me a small smile before wrapping his arms around me.

"Don't be! These people are here for you! You'll be amazing, your always amazing just know that your dad loves you no matter what." I looked up and he was smiling.