Forgot to tell Daddy!

Niall's POV

Emily and I were so tired from the very emotional show, that we went straight to bed when the concert ended. I was sleeping soundly when I heard a ringing.

Emily's phone was ringing. The contact calling said "daddy". I answered it. It was Dahvie freaking out in crisis mode. I said " umm Dahvie this is Niall, Emily is sleeping what do you need?" He says to me "oh! Hey son I'm glad it's you. What's all this drama about Emily trying to kill herself? Or that she is in fact dead?!?!" "she isn't dead" I say as I hold the phone to her, so he can hear her snoring. He laughed "we'll that clears things up a bit. But what about her trying to die?" I say "oh she was being bullied by fans, they were saying for her to die." I begin to tear up. "I found her in the bathroom, in a pool of blood. She recovered, and is learning to not pay attention to it." "Son I'm glad you found her, thank you for saving her. Next time she gets hurt or something, be sure to call me please. I can tell your crying by the way, I can hear it in your voice. " I say "oh" trying to hold back the tears. "Son take care if my baby, she's my world. Protect her and love her. One day I won't be here, and I'm counting in you. Give her a kiss, and tell her I called would you please?" I say "sure" and hang up the phone.

I turned to where a sleepy Emily laid. I smile and kiss her cheek. I wrap my arms around her waist, and pull her closer in. I intertwine our legs. She smiles, then snores really loud. I smile, then fall asleep.

Sorry that its so short!

More coming soon!

XOXOXO

Emily