"your safe now.."

Alex's POV

"Do you think she'll wake up anytime soon?" A familiar deep voice asks.

"She'll be okay, this has happened before Harry. She faints when she has to much anxiety." A familiar higher voice reassures the deep raspy voice.

I realize that the voices belong to Harry and Emily. I open my eyes and squint as I try to adjust to the light that's coming through the window shades.

"Alex! Your awake!" Emily cheered, sitting down next to me swiping a hair out of my face tucking it behind my ear.

"W-What happened?" I stuttered.

"You fainted, and Louis brought you to bed." She told me in an almost whisper.

Then everything from last night flooded to the front of my mind.

"Is Harry okay? Where's Zayn? Is he alright too?" I asked nervously as I sat up from the bed, a little to quickly because my head started to hurt.

"Calm down, Alex." Emily pushed me back onto the bed so I was laying down.

"I'm fine Alex, don't worry about me now, you need to get some rest." Harry's told me sitting next to me.

He looked up to Emily, she nodded her head and left us alone.

It all rushed out of me, "I'm so s-sorry Harry! Nothing happens between me and Zayn, he was just drunk! It wasn't his fault! He probably doesn't even remember! Please don't hate him! Please don't hate me..." I took a breath.

"Alex, Alex, calm down, love." Harry laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked wide eyes.

"I don't hate you...I could never hate you, Alex." He told me with loving eyes.

"W-Where's Zayn?" I asked cautiously, Harry's jaw clenched.

"Him and Liam are out." He told me, I nodded my head.

"What exactly happened last night, Alex?" He laid next to me and caressed my cheek with the back of his hand.

"Well..after I told you I wanted to sleep alone, which was a bad idea by the way, I closed my eyes for a few seconds only to hear Zayn call me from the other side of my curtain. He sat on the end of my bed for awhile and I think maybe he thought I was someone else because well, he tried...he tried to kiss me..and then..he..you know the rest." I told him, tears threatened to spill.

"Did he...did he t-touch you?" He asked in a whisper.

I nuzzled into his chest, "Harry.."

He wrapped his arms around my waist protectively like always and placed light kisses to the top of my head, "I'm sorry." He whispered.

"I love you, Harry..." I told him.

"I love you too, Alex...I won't let anyone hurt you. Your safe now.." He whispered.

I drifted off into a peaceful sleep with my protector right underneath me. I know Harry will always be there for me, and for that I'm grateful.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

This was more of a filler chapter :)

Since EMILY was so eager to know what happens next lol

Love you guyysss thanks for reading tho!! ^+^

-Myra.x