☔A Rainy night☔

It was raining nonstop from the afternoon. It has started as a drizzle but soon enough it turned out to become a downpour.

'The traffic is going to be a nuisance today', Off huffed in frustration.

'Traffic at this hour is always a nuisance peng', I said while watching the rainfalls from our office window.

The view is breathtaking.

The one of the main perk of having a top floor workplace is the view. Though the whole building belongs to our company, The Vihokratana Construction, me as C.E.O have gotten the top floor corner office, and I am thankful for that.

My sister P'Mild who is only one year older than me was one of the contenders for this position, and frankly speaking she was more capable. But she decided to try her luck in cloth designing. She has a MBA and a diploma in Fashion design. It didn't take much time for her to be one of the best fashion designer in Bangkok.

Me on the other hand is contented with boring engineering related tidbits. I love my job.

When my sister declined to be the C.E.O, my father asked me to step up. His health was already deteriorating so I was in my final year of university when I became the ceo of my father's company. It has been 4 years since I am fulfilling my duty.

Ringgggg

My phone buzzed. I already know who is calling, It's P'Mild. I take the call,

'Yes sis'

'Where are you Tay?'

'At the office P', usually my sister called me every other day since she moved out to live her life on her own terms.

'Are you busy?'

'No P, just enjoying the rain'

'Wow! Hat's off to you Tay, you didn't even bother to come up with an excuse like stuck in the traffic or having a meeting. ' she said with a chuckle.

'Why would I make an excuse P?'

'Aren't you forgetting something?' P said in a playful tone.

'What?' I am raking my brain for any information connected to this evening.

'Never mind, go back to enjoy your rain.' She said laughingly.

'No P, listen, I.... really can't remember'

'It's ok Tay, don't stress', she said still laughing. 'I asked you in the morning that can we meet tonight, and you said definitely P'.

Ohh

'P I'm so sorry, I totally forgot.' I said feeling guilty.

'It's ok Tay, I know how busy you are these days. All the workloads already stressed you out.'

'Sorry P let's meet tomorrow na?'

'Yes about that, let's meet tomorrow and more importantly I have something to tell you' P said softly.

'Yes P tell me, what is it?'

'I will tell you... No..... Actually show you when I see you tomorrow'

'What is it? Tell me ! I am dying to know!'

'Not now, let's meet in person first.'

'Pleasssseee...'

'Nope'

'Ok ok...' I said defeatedly.

'Bye lil bro'

'Bye P, take care'