🔫Mafia, drugs and other things💊

'Come on Freddy, I am running out of time and patience.' The voice was muffled but scary.

'Let me go, I am not Freddy..... He is.'

What!

'But my friend told me on the phone that I can find you near the bus stop, and the description matches with you.'

'No no... He is Freddy... I am also a client of his pills and powders... Freddy tell him already.'

The man pointed at me.

Freddy! Me! What the..

'I... I...' I tried to speak but no words coming out of my mouth. My palms are sweating, my knees started to shake.

'Then I... Can go right' the older man asked in a low voice.

'Hmmm are you done with him?'

'Yeah yeah Today I ...I ...don't have enough mo..money, so good ....good bye sir.' He bowed his head and ran away in the speed of lightning.

'I... I...' I stucked in "I".

God help me!

'Hey are you ok?'

The mafia man asked, his voice is laced with concerns.

'I am not Freddy!' I finally managed to blurt out the whole sentence.

'I know' ,he said with a low chuckle.

Huh!

'I am not a dru..g dealer, I... know...nothing about drugs,'

Please don't kill me!

'I know' his voice sounded somewhat amused.

'My ca.. Car broke down so I am waiting here', I don't know why am I blabbering so much.

'Hmmm why didn't you wait inside your car?'

'I got out to check something and the doors got locked with the key inside.'

'Did you call someone?'

'No my phone is inside the car'.

'So much bad luck for one person'.

The mafia man laughed softly. His voice has somehow changed, it still muffled but it did not sound scary now.

'I don't have any drugs on me,' I said again to let him know that I am not Freddy.

'You said that already. If you are not Freddy then may I know your name?' He said looking at me intently.

Should I tell a mafia my real identity! Not in a million....

'I... My name..is Off'

Sorry Off

'Hi Off, my name is Mew'.

What kind of name is Mew! It's not suited for a mafia at all and why his voice is muffled?

'Hello' I said politely not wanting to get on his bad side.

'You can borrow my phone and call a mechanic or your family to pick you up.'

Really

I can see his eyes only over his face mask and hoody.

'Tha...thanks... It's very kind of you.'

'No issue, here.' He gave me his phone without any delay.

But my mind was completely blank.

Shit!

'Any problem?' He asked after some time, because I didn't press anything on the phone.

'I don't remember any numbers!'